Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2006, 11:18 PM   #1
nthfinity
Regular User

Default Have you ever met the 'perfect girl' ?

Well, I have... and I've known her since 2000.

My promlem? Well, I have not yet attained the success I need to have, and the previous date didn't quite get there. I will alway compare all women I meet, and date against her

I have long been a user of the 1337 BFP scale.

Body (rating) 1-10
F (face) 1-10
P (personality) 1-10

If any one of the ratings is too low, then it is quite impossible to date the woman in question.

fairly recent women have been
8, 7, 8
8, 9, 6
7, 7, 8
9, 9, 9 - well she chated, so something was wrong in the personality at some point

... but the prefect girl?
I know her, I have known her for some time, and she has become my "elenore" of women.... a unqustionable 10,10,10

how do i judge my scale?

body.... proportionate, nothing is obtusely disproportionate
face..... traditional woman look... smaller nose, not too large mouth, and very proportionate w/out future jowels to massive amounts.
personality.... well, this one is even more subjective then the rest, but basically outgoing, charisma, intelegence, social abilities.... and perhaps other things i'm missing

I cant yet find my photos of her.. but once i do, i'll post them here, or at least one.... but she is perfect.... there is no pedistal; but that is where she would be if there was.