Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 01-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
RC45
Regular User

Default The Greatest Nigerian scam in history....

This looks sooooo convincing, how could one not respond with all their information - if fact, I am going to send a bonus bag of cash to guarantee my payout

OFFICE OF THE FINANCIAL AUDITORS
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT DEPT
LONDON.

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your payment file which worth about Five Million \ United States Dollars (US$5,000,000.00) only.

We also found out that you have not receive any payment since the British Government has set aside Eight Hundred Million United State Dollars (US$800,000,000.00) only from the One Billion Dollars collected from fraudsters with the help of the Economic Financial Crime Commissions both in London and Nigeria. These include cash and frozen assess to compensate those who have been attempted or victims of fraud by some imposters/fraudsters in Nigeria, London and other part of the country.

Hence we have decided to bring a solution to your problem by arranging your payment through an accredited bank in USA. This is the latest instruction by the President Umar Musa Yar’ Adua Federal Republic of Nigeria and British Prime Minister Gordon Brown. in conjuction with US government.

Please confirm if you will like to receive the fund (US$5,Million) by sending us the below information and how you wish to receive your fund.

1. Your Full Name and Address
2. Direct Phone/Fax number

3. Your Age and Nationality

4. Occupation

For your information you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) in respect of transferring your fund, this is to avoid any hitches in finalizing your payment. You are advised to contact the below office of the Financial Auditor International Credit Settlement Dept. London with the above information as soon as you receive this important message for more direction on this

Contact Person:Mr John Hill
Email [email protected]

Please call me on my number +44 7045751632 it is very important you call me as soon as you receive this email.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (445) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the Mr. john hill

Regards,
Mr.Mark Louis
OFFICE OF THE FINANCIAL AUDITORS
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT DEPT
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:59 PM   #2
styla21
Regular User

They are brazen and ballsy, arn't they! Some nigerian read half a chaper on reverse physcology, before using his knowledge in creating this one.

I struggle to understand how so long, people still fall this crap.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:35 PM   #3
xbeakerx
Regular User

a guy i worked with actually got a check in the mail, right. he asked a bunch of us what he should do so of course we told him to go to the bank and cash it. he did and it cashed. he even waited a month before spending anything. he got $15,000 free. we went out and drunk like fish. seriously legit...

just kidding!
xbeakerx is offline   Reply With Quote