Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-10-2004, 06:43 AM   #31
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by 1zippo1
Originally Posted by Jabba
ahhh obviously a "Good Charlotte" fan....not something that many people would own upto

In my experience the cars have always worked against me....I think some girls see them as something that draws attention away from them...also they never stop complaining about how much they cost...when the money could be better spent on them.
Well seriously, I can see your point. Most girls aren't really into cars, not a lot of them in each case...

I've got a good proposition. Try and prove your point how? well we both go out somewhere, you take my moms Yaris and I take your Ferrari or Lambo (I'll even let you choose ). If you get back with a girl and I don't, well you proved your point, and you can change the name under my nick into: loser. If I get back with a girl however and you don't I get your car... Now isn't that a fair trade oh and if we both lose we just get drunk and have fun
It depends on what the objective is I think after working them into the car....an intelligent conversation....or a conversation that you can just about put up with for the sake of a sexual favour.

I guess for picking up hookers whether you are paying them in cash or in an enjoyable experience via a ride in one of those cars then yes I am sure you will have more success in a more expensive car.

I guess it all comes down to what you are exactly looking for at the end of the day. A genuine relationship or a sexual partner..
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 08:10 AM   #32
1zippo1
Regular User

It depends on what the objective is I think after working them into the car....an intelligent conversation....or a conversation that you can just about put up with for the sake of a sexual favour.

I guess for picking up hookers whether you are paying them in cash or in an enjoyable experience via a ride in one of those cars then yes I am sure you will have more success in a more expensive car.

I guess it all comes down to what you are exactly looking for at the end of the day. A genuine relationship or a sexual partner..
Yep, and I may be "only" 22 but I'm really not into short term sexual relationships... yes ok it happens from time to time after too much alcohol ops: but I really only want a steady long term relationship with a nice girl. And if you're looking for that a fancy car won't help no. If a chick digs you because of the car, in long term that isn't a good motivation. I miss having a steady relationship and I should maybe go out "hunting" again after my examns. I've been concentrating too much on one girl and there is clearly no chance of progression since I haven't seen her since we had a argument. But what the fuck, now I've got to concentrate on my examns first.

So conclusion: cars can help you to pick up chicks, but if you're really looking for a good & stable long term ralationship take a Lada when you go out so she will look at who you are and not what car you drive because those chicks are the best And who knows, she may dig lada's
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2004, 11:35 AM   #33
Jabba
Regular User

Nicely put Zippo....I think your title should change from "Ladies Man" to "Randy Tom Cat" for now though.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 01:07 AM   #34
maalox
Regular User

I'm of the same philosophy as Zippo. If some bimbo wants a good time I'd consider it if I was hammed, but otherwise I'm just not really into casual stuff. I suppose it's a certain amount based on subtle jealousy, because I don't like to think that I'm sharing a girl with someone else (or the entire town :shock. The biggest turn off for me is a stupidity--a girl doesn't have to be a genius, but if she can't think for herself I just really can't be bothered. Oh and bad breath, that sucks too .
maalox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 08:24 AM   #35
1zippo1
Regular User

Nicely put Zippo....I think your title should change from "Ladies Man" to "Randy Tom Cat" for now though.
hehe , althought I quite like my current title you can change it when you want but I doubt everyone will understand the meaning of "Randy Tom Cat" I had to look it up before I did anyway
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote