Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-22-2004, 02:04 PM   #31
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Thats a problem here.. but different cultures handle things differently.

That is correct.

Still doesn't make them savages.
It sure makes the king a savage fuck. Only unless you consider having 11 wifes(of which none can contradict you) civilized.
this coming from a person whos country in the past watched people die for entertainment, you sir have no right to call anyone a savage.
Old 06-22-2004, 02:09 PM   #32
BADMIHAI
Regular User

this coming from a person whos country in the past watched people die for entertainment, you sir have no right to call anyone a savage.

The keywords there being "in the past". Let's not forget civilization was vastly improved and maintained by the Roman empire. But you would't know that. After all, you can't even read/write properly.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 02:21 PM   #33
blah
Regular User

If you call taking over countries and forcing them into slavery, and raping the women in the towns vast improvement, then i guess. I guess i wouldnt, i love how you like to talk shit about someones writing ability through a internet forum. Where no one writes correctly. Even jabba the most high classes bstard here doesnt write in full sentences, so please shut the fuck up about grammer.

I guess it makes you feel better to try to attack people, instead of arguing the issue.
Old 06-23-2004, 05:30 PM   #34
SilviaS15Cwest
Regular User

Originally Posted by blah
Originally Posted by X-ale
^^^What do you care, you're 17!!
so ur saying its ok for me to bang a 13 yr old...Ur a sick fuck in a half, 13 1/2 now thats a different story
LMAO!

My toy - 1991 BMW 525i - Factory installed option limited slip, upgraded BMW rims, leather everything, Falken Ziex tires. - 189 hp, 181 tq
R/T .098
60' 2.618
330 7.311
1/8 [email protected]
1000 14.444
1/4 [email protected] ([email protected] altitude corrected.)
NEEDS TO BE FASTER! Changing a couple things and hoping for low 16's next time.
Pics at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/529151/1
SilviaS15Cwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 06:05 PM   #35
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I guess i wouldnt, i love how you like to talk shit about someones writing ability through a internet forum.

If you keep writing your "sentences" like that, there's no need for me to diss your wrinting ability. They speak for themselves.

If you call taking over countries and forcing them into slavery, and raping the women in the towns vast improvement, then i guess.
We could say the same for the British Empire. And if you want to talk about slaves, you must keep in mind you bastards had slaves until not so long ago. However, we are talking about the present, not the past.

grammer
It's written "grammar", you illiterate bastard.
That was the last drop. I'm no longer answering your idiotic posts until you start showing some coherence.
Old 06-23-2004, 06:14 PM   #36
blah
Regular User

I guess i wouldnt, i love how you like to talk shit about someones writing ability through a internet forum.

If you keep writing your "sentences" like that, there's no need for me to diss your wrinting ability. They speak for themselves.

If you call taking over countries and forcing them into slavery, and raping the women in the towns vast improvement, then i guess.
We could say the same for the British Empire. And if you want to talk about slaves, you must keep in mind you bastards had slaves until not so long ago. However, we are talking about the present, not the past.

grammer
It's written "grammar", you illiterate bastard.
That was the last drop. I'm no longer answering your idiotic posts until you start showing some coherence.
]

You fucking moron im black, you stupid fuck. I made a point if you wanna talk about savages then dont just all this guy a savage. Jesus christ, you are seriously a dick. Glad i dont know you. Also nice of you to try and talk about my writing skills on the internet, whoopdie fucking doo, who cares how some one writes on the internet. You act like you have perfect grammar, and spelling. well you dont.
Old 06-23-2004, 06:21 PM   #37
BADMIHAI
Regular User

perfect grammar
I'm very impressed. You are starting to learn. And I don't give a fuck whether you're black, Oriental, Native American, Latino...whatever. It still doesn't change facts. And you should've known better about the slave situation in the U.S. since, most likely, your anscestors were slaves themselves. When it comes to that "King Fucktard II", I don't care if he's black, or not. He's a savage, and I would call him a savage no matter what his nationality and/or skin colour was.
Old 06-23-2004, 06:24 PM   #38
blah
Regular User

Wtf are you talking about i should know better about the slave situation? First of all, i didnt call anyone a savage, i pointed out how it was ironic for you to say such things when your ancestors watched people die in Colesiums for fun. Nailed people to crosses, and hung people upside down. Also not to long ago you guys shot musilaeni, then hung him by his balls. Now isnt that a act of savagry? I can say the same thing about america. In texas a group of white power dragged a black guy for 1 mile, until his head popped off.
Old 06-23-2004, 06:36 PM   #39
goose93
Regular User

Didn't this thead take an iteresting turn. I have to agree that the savages comment was a little on the ignorant side.

Being a E-thug is cool! Right?

Goose93
Old 06-23-2004, 06:36 PM   #40
blah
Regular User

Fo sho!
Old 06-23-2004, 11:11 PM   #41
RC45
Regular User

perfect grammar
I'm very impressed. You are starting to learn. And I don't give a fuck whether you're black, Oriental, Native American, Latino...whatever. It still doesn't change facts. And you should've known better about the slave situation in the U.S. since, most likely, your anscestors were slaves themselves. When it comes to that "King Fucktard II", I don't care if he's black, or not. He's a savage, and I would call him a savage no matter what his nationality and/or skin colour was.
Do you view yourself as superior to the Swazi king?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 12:06 AM   #42
blah
Regular User

The Swazi king wishes he owned the VTEC FUry! I Is SUPERIOR! Except for the whole, 11 wives he can choose from. sob.
Old 06-24-2004, 12:31 AM   #43
SFDMALEX
Regular User

X-ale whats up with you and fucking hate against teenagers?

Was your face full of acne when you were 17? Or you were fat and did not get your first pussy untill you hit 22? And that was from a ditry hooker aswel.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote