Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-02-2004, 09:32 PM   #1
Zonda11
Regular User

Default Let this be a Lesson to all ( GREAT DEVELOPMENT JUNE 11)

I just went out to pick up some stamps and figured there is no need to grab my digi....after all i'm just going across the street. So as if God was sending a message to me.....I go and get the stamps and then pull out to the light. SO guess what pulls up beside me....ya A fucking DIABLO with a huge wing. The light turns green and it peels out and takes off up 2 at least 110 km/h on the 60 km/h street...I follow it up the street...but it's just going to fast to keep up. Eventually I can't see it anymore....so I'm thinking time to turn around and go home. Then I remember that I once saw a Noble M12 and a Ferrari 360 at this place called the Belfast Lounge So after a few more kms, I pull in there and the grey Diablo is sitting right in front of the place. I looked at it for a bit...but guess what ...NO FUCKING DIGI

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL!! NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE GOING - BRING YOUR DIGI!!!!!!

- ZONDA

EDIT: YES!!!!! Today I saw the Diablo 6.0 VT again and met the owner...he also happens to be the owner of the place that I was eating at....and he also owns the club beside the restaurant.....Real nice guy and he says ... I'm here all the time...just come up here with your camera and you can sit in it and we'll take some pictures.....so needless to say...I will be taking him up on his offer very soon!!! YES!!!

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 09:34 PM   #2
vv1s34ss
Regular User

ahhhhh, that sucks so bad. Now none of us can see what you did
Old 06-02-2004, 09:50 PM   #3
Zonda11
Regular User

This was the model.....only in grey and the wing looked bigger.

Old 06-02-2004, 09:58 PM   #4
BADMIHAI
Regular User

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL!! NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE GOING - BRING YOUR DIGI!!!!!!

FUCK!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2004, 10:14 PM   #5
peacenriot69
Regular User

DAMN ! i have had a similar experience only the car wasnt as cool and unfortunatley i dont have a digital camera, but There was a Viper parked outside this restaurant right around the corner, i was driving by saw it and figured i only live around the corner ill go get the disposable camera i broght home from florida cause i was planning to make a pic cd out of it anyway, Needless to say i went home grabbed the cam shot around the corner like a bullet only to find some beat up old reck parked where it was only to go back home out of breath and empty handed.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:06 AM   #6
he7lius
Regular User

This is an advice TT is always talking about.
I can forget your wallet, but don't forget your Digi.
he7lius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 12:09 AM   #7
Toronto
Regular User

the car your talking about i think i might of seen it, i know there is a grey diablo Vt but i think there is red writing on the side that says "VT" but i am not sure about the huge wing,

oh and very said, i think i might invest in a digi cam cell phone, for time like this
Old 06-03-2004, 01:29 AM   #8
SilviaS15Cwest
Regular User

I think I need to buy a digi and put it in my car. I want to take pics of something every day but never have a camera.

My toy - 1991 BMW 525i - Factory installed option limited slip, upgraded BMW rims, leather everything, Falken Ziex tires. - 189 hp, 181 tq
R/T .098
60' 2.618
330 7.311
1/8 [email protected]
1000 14.444
1/4 [email protected] ([email protected] altitude corrected.)
NEEDS TO BE FASTER! Changing a couple things and hoping for low 16's next time.
Pics at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/529151/1
SilviaS15Cwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 05:25 AM   #9
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by he7luis
HAHA, so wise the digicamera should always be with you, even when moving from room to room at home! You never know!
Old 06-03-2004, 05:48 AM   #10
AlienDB7
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by he7luis
HAHA, so wise the digicamera should always be with you, even when moving from room to room at home! You never know!
You actually managed to take a pic of a Corvette in Europe. You really take your camera with you everywhere! Not only is TT fast in responding to JW threads, he's good at finding rare cars on the road. Must be some built in homing device in his brain
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 03:20 PM   #11
draak666
Regular User

Originally Posted by Zonda11
I know what a diablo looks like LOL

I know I shouldn't say this, because I will get the answer 'Pics or STFU', but I saw a Bentley Continental GT and a Murcielago on a truck whilst stuck in the traffic jam on the highway this morning. :shock:

Best thing is, I did take a pic! With my new mobile I got from work. Problem is, I don't know how to put it on my pc.

I should probably send it thruogh MMS or something like that, but does anybody know how that works? Do you send it to your e-mail adress or what. How much does it cost? How many pics can you send at a time?... So many questions. :roll:
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 07:27 PM   #12
peacenriot69
Regular User

if you have a digi you should have a docking station with usb to connect to the pc :roll:
Old 06-03-2004, 10:27 PM   #13
sads
Regular User

Thats why mobiles with cameras come in handy
Old 06-04-2004, 12:20 AM   #14
Zonda11
Regular User

Originally Posted by draak666
Originally Posted by Zonda11
I know what a diablo looks like LOL

I know I shouldn't say this, because I will get the answer 'Pics or STFU', but I saw a Bentley Continental GT and a Murcielago on a truck whilst stuck in the traffic jam on the highway this morning. :shock:

Best thing is, I did take a pic! With my new mobile I got from work. Problem is, I don't know how to put it on my pc.

I should probably send it thruogh MMS or something like that, but does anybody know how that works? Do you send it to your e-mail adress or what. How much does it cost? How many pics can you send at a time?... So many questions. :roll:
Sorry if posting this pic bothered you! I just figured you might want to know around what year/model I saw.

Old 06-04-2004, 12:24 AM   #15
Zonda11
Regular User

Originally Posted by toronto
the car your talking about i think i might of seen it, i know there is a grey diablo Vt but i think there is red writing on the side that says "VT" but i am not sure about the huge wing,

oh and very said, i think i might invest in a digi cam cell phone, for time like this
No VT on the side....However, I might have some good news. A few of my friends also saw this car yesterday. One claims that she saw the car parked at her gym...which is good...possibly a very local car. Have you seen a very old RR (white) with right side drive????....I have seen it a few times now and others tell me they have seen it in Toronto and Mississauga.