Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 11-24-2003, 12:30 AM   #1
666fast

Default what happened to the rest of the site??

why didnt the photo of the month get changed, its already about 2 months behind? does anybody care about that part of the site? no new announcements either, i just feel the site has been put on hold or something. i understand if u have been too busy jabba but i do look at the front page .

anyone else care or it dont matter?
Old 11-24-2003, 12:53 AM   #2
DeMoN
Regular User

im sure jabba is busy after the server went down. Besides, if there are no anouncements to make, then why post any? lol.
Old 11-24-2003, 01:50 AM   #3
geekdiggy
Regular User

i have an announcement

*fart*

hard to hit in only three tries.
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 02:03 AM   #4
666fast

Originally Posted by geekdiggy
i have an announcement

*fart*
next time put that on the front page so we all dont miss it.
Old 11-24-2003, 05:42 AM   #5
Jabba
Regular User

Default Re: what happened to the rest of the site??

Originally Posted by justin syder
why didnt the photo of the month get changed, its already about 2 months behind? does anybody care about that part of the site? no new announcements either, i
What are you on about ?? You know full well that the photos were changed on the 1st of November as your photos were briefly displayed incorrectly.

We are currently voting on Novembers pictures that will be changed over on the 1st December.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 09:49 AM   #6
fishfreek
Regular User

This is how I see it. Justin if you can do better please do so. The internets a big place and if you dont like it here you can go form your own community. I know Jabba puts in at least 4 hours a day into this site.

I dont know how many members can honestly say they read EVERY post nor do I know how many people can honestly say that they have dedicated a very large chunk of their life toward this community.

Free Photo Hosting
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 09:56 AM   #7
Jabba
Regular User

I think TT could be even "worse" than me fishfreek.
Old 11-24-2003, 09:59 AM   #8
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
I think TT could be even "worse" than me fishfreek.
hahah we running a comp now?
i admire the hard work jabba puts into this comunity, and slot of ppl seem to take it for granted
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 10:22 AM   #9
Jabba
Regular User

Also when I am not on JW I am usually hard at work seeking out and preparing new videos and other new features.
Old 11-24-2003, 12:16 PM   #10
possessed_beaver
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
I guess Justin can check out how often they change the front page on rf I think this must be heaven then.

hahahah good call dude!!!
lol
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 12:32 AM   #11
666fast

well i must admit, i was made at a few of you and your comments, especially fishfreek. then i realized that even though i DO have a short fuse i shouldnt get mad at some stupid post. right? well that said, ill open up a site shortly just for you okay fishfreek, i'll put my life into it and the members wont complain because, shit thats too democratic. who does such a thing, right? i mean complaints should be ignored and seen as bothersome and threatening, right.

anyway, the link, http://www.cousinfuckerfromvirginia.net

its one thing to insult someone but its another to be able to take the insult, i doubt you can so you will prob pm jabba to get me banned.

and if jabba, u personally want to ban me after this then i wont take it personally but im not one to hold back even if im offensive to some ppl, its the way i am, a rude offensive but proud new yorker. the ride was a good one, if it ends here.
Old 11-25-2003, 07:34 AM   #12
Jabba
Regular User

and if jabba, u personally want to ban me after this then i wont take it personally but im not one to hold back even if im offensive to some ppl, its the way i am, a rude offensive but proud new yorker. the ride was a good one, if it ends here.
Yes it does your banned until Friday.... then next time it will be permanent.
Old 11-25-2003, 07:50 AM   #13
geekdiggy
Regular User

wow what's going on here? all i did was fart and chaos erupts

hard to hit in only three tries.
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 10:05 AM   #14
stradale
Regular User

Although it does smell very odd here, I think chaos already started with the first post in this topic...
Old 11-25-2003, 10:21 AM   #15
fishfreek
Regular User

well i must admit, i was made at a few of you and your comments, especially fishfreek. then i realized that even though i DO have a short fuse i shouldnt get mad at some stupid post. right? well that said, ill open up a site shortly just for you okay fishfreek, i'll put my life into it and the members wont complain because, shit thats too democratic. who does such a thing, right? i mean complaints should be ignored and seen as bothersome and threatening, right.

anyway, the link, http://www.cousinfuckerfromvirginia.net

its one thing to insult someone but its another to be able to take the insult, i doubt you can so you will prob pm jabba to get me banned.

Well the first thing I suggest you do is buy the domain. Per godaddy the domain is still available.

These names are available...
COUSINFUCKERFROMVIRGINIA.NET
COUSINFUCKERFROMVIRGINIA.COM
Hurry! Limited Time Offer -- Just $7.95!
COUSINFUCKERFROMVIRGINIA.ORG
COUSINFUCKERFROMVIRGINIA.BIZ
COUSINFUCKERFROMVIRGINIA.INFO
Second, for the record I dont have to PM jabba as if I wanted to I could ban you myself but I wont do it because this is jabbas site and if he wants you to stay then its cool with me. When you open your site if a member complains are you gonna ban them right away? If so then that seems an awful lot like you have double standards where you spend 75% of your time bitchen and complaning here yet you dont intend to allow anyone to step out of 'line' on your Cousinfuckerfromvirginia website.

And BTW im not offended at the domain name of choice. I am a bit disapponted that you would have chosen such a low road to take. After all my suggestions to start a site of your own where really not inteded to be a personal attack but a way of forming a community that you would be happy with. I belive that is why JW exists. RF was just not giving jabba the pleasure it used to so instead of bitchen day in and day out about RF and how it sucks he created this community.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote