Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 04-14-2004, 11:17 AM   #16
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Originally Posted by gis
lol,the car park across the road is the one were they meet,i think jabba,jon_s,Dan and coombsie will know what sort of meet i mean when i saw the "mcdonalds meet"
Oh yeh we have a classic one...I might go undercover and grab some photos on a friday night...its simply hilarious...I have taken the Ferrari through the drive in a few times...their little faces..."priceless"
^^^ha ha u should do that jabba,ill try and go undercover aswell.there face was amazing when i parked up with the focus.i think i told u,b4 i started driving,must be a couple years ago now,i had just turned 16.i was goin to mcdonalds with my dad and they were all "attempting" burnouts in there nova's and crap and a guy in a 355 went on after he went through the drive through at mcd's and did a doughnut in the middle of them all then drove off.never seen that 355 again,lol

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 11:58 AM   #17
Jabba
Regular User

Yeh I must say that saxo is looking very clean indeed.....it was well worth all your hard work gis cleaning it.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 12:02 PM   #18
jon_s
Regular User

Looking good, and there is no doubt about the type that turn up in McDonalds lol

I am sure I have told the story of the Nova that folded its wheels under the car by doing a handbrake turn, and mounting a kurb lol Ahhh, the fun you can have!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2004, 12:18 PM   #19
gis
Regular User

LOL,please tell me u pointed and laughed jon?

thanks brembo for the comments on the pics and my car

jabba the car is not that clean at the moment,it was clean when i took the pics for my sig,but the car seems to have some dirt marks from the wheels goin across the side of the car.........dunno how that happened :roll: lol

Old 04-15-2004, 09:51 PM   #20
666fast
Regular User

but the car seems to have some dirt marks from the wheels goin across the side of the
Attempting a burnout and sideswiping a wall?
Cool pics, glad to hear you like your new camera. As I already told you, the RS is a cool car, shame they don't sell them here.

Can anyone explain why the intake pipe is rippled like that?
Old 04-16-2004, 07:36 AM   #21
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
but the car seems to have some dirt marks from the wheels goin across the side of the
Attempting a burnout and sideswiping a wall?
lol,nah i aint that bad.but the burnout is sorta correct.sumtimes when pulling out of a corner i tend to pull out quicker than normal and in the wet it obviously spins more easily

Old 04-19-2004, 03:42 PM   #22
coombsie66
Regular User

Ah, the familiar boy racer maccy d's meets, man sum of the dickheads there really r dangerous. Last time i saw one, there was a group of skinheads in an old volvo estate (840 i think) and they were wheelspinning everywhere, so i followed them out, ready to dick on them on the run into town, and the fuckin idiot got it all crossed up on a big roundabout, and backed it into sum bushes!! LOL they narrowly missed being collected by an artic lorry!
Oh, and another time a twat in a 1.2 corsa was trying to catch me, i came off of a roundabout into a 30 limit going pretty quick, and thought this aint worth loosing my liscence over, so slowed to at least 40, next thing i see dick head in my mirrors flying round this roundabout, see's me braking, lifts off, gets all out of shape one way, winds on the lock, it snaps the other way, his hands are a flurry, and then he runs out of talent, spinning it in the road, next to a friggin petrol station! I laughed so hard i nearly stuffed it!
And then he tailgated me all the way through town!! Man there are sum dicks about!!

By the way, thats a damn nice RS GIS, I WANT ONE!!!!
to 666fast: thats the pipe between the chargecooler and the throttlebody, im guessing the pipe is rippled as it has the metal bands round it, so it holds the boost pressure and doesnt expand/split.
Old 04-19-2004, 06:32 PM   #23
666fast
Regular User

to 666fast: thats the pipe between the chargecooler and the throttlebody, im guessing the pipe is rippled as it has the metal bands round it, so it holds the boost pressure and doesnt expand/split.
Ah, that would explain it. Thanks!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:48 PM   #24
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by coombsie66
Ah, the familiar boy racer maccy d's meets, man sum of the dickheads there really r dangerous. Last time i saw one, there was a group of skinheads in an old volvo estate (840 i think) and they were wheelspinning everywhere, so i followed them out, ready to dick on them on the run into town, and the fuckin idiot got it all crossed up on a big roundabout, and backed it into sum bushes!! LOL they narrowly missed being collected by an artic lorry!
Oh, and another time a twat in a 1.2 corsa was trying to catch me, i came off of a roundabout into a 30 limit going pretty quick, and thought this aint worth loosing my liscence over, so slowed to at least 40, next thing i see dick head in my mirrors flying round this roundabout, see's me braking, lifts off, gets all out of shape one way, winds on the lock, it snaps the other way, his hands are a flurry, and then he runs out of talent, spinning it in the road, next to a friggin petrol station! I laughed so hard i nearly stuffed it!
And then he tailgated me all the way through town!! Man there are sum dicks about!!

By the way, thats a damn nice RS GIS, I WANT ONE!!!!
lol,thats a story i see every friday night.i was gonna record sum action last friday but got out to find my battery was dead.but i should think i could this friday.

and yes the RS indeed is a nice car.just waitin till he isnt workin nights so i can get a ride in it,i was told should be sumtime this week

Old 04-19-2004, 07:58 PM   #25
666fast
Regular User

i can get a ride in it,i was told should be sumtime this week
cough*bringvideocamera*cough
Old 04-19-2004, 08:18 PM   #26
gis
Regular User

lol,dont worry thats always with me

Old 04-20-2004, 04:27 AM   #27
coombsie66
Regular User

^^ lol, good good, cant wait!
Old 04-20-2004, 05:12 AM   #28
novass
Regular User

Nice pics gis! I definitely wanna see some video of that RS.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2004, 07:55 AM   #29
gis
Regular User

i shall try my best to get some good footage.i still cant beleive how quick it pulled away from me,i mean i obviously knew it would,lol but dam i was surprised