Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2005, 10:14 AM   #16
dodo
Regular User

day 2 is from bruxelles to prague, right?

when they drive accross germany, they will have to use the autobahn A3 - and guess who's living just a few km next to it...

if it's not raining (and right now it's raining like hell!) i could spend some time there (baiting-place or whatever)...

does anyone know when they usually leave their hotels? 'cause i dont want to wait 8 hours...
Old 05-14-2005, 11:50 AM   #17
Wutputt
Regular User

The Brussels overnight is cancelled due to our fucking politicians. There will only be a checkpoint this night at Acoz (near Charleroi). They will be leaving there between 0 am and 2 am. So you'll prolly have to get up early to catch 'm, dodo
Old 05-14-2005, 12:22 PM   #18
crayzayjay
Regular User

Might head down there and take some pics if i find the time.

Some people become so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich i want to be.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:55 AM   #19
dodo
Regular User

jeez! those fucker were fast! couldn't make any pics, but i've a bunch of videos...

i missed the zonda wich was one of the front runners. the first car that passed by was the ornage/black slr, but at that moment my cam wasn't ready. later i got a carrera gt, a murcie, some astons and ferraris, hummer, phantom, lm002 passing by. then i "joined" in and some cars overtook me: esprit, ferraris, db9, turbo, rs6 and the police-gallardo - that gallardo was quite slow so i was able to follow it and i made a video of it...

but now it's 8 in the morning, i was driving and waiting in the rain all night and i haven't slept a minute and i'm just tired...

btw: does anyone know how to edit or compress quicktome-movies...?

exoticsonroad.com
Old 05-15-2005, 06:07 AM   #20
TT
Regular User

Sorry guys, but time to close this topic and go on with the Gb discussion in the "official" topic in "video and pictures"