Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 08-23-2006, 06:18 PM   #61
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TeflonTron
Since when does "I don't live in the UK" mean the same as "I'm not from the UK"? Did you pass reading comprehension at school?
So yet again you grey the air with more of your supposed intellectual bullshit.

You got called out for being a prick and now you are backpedalling.

If you don't live int he UK - then where do you live?

Your MO is simple: anytime someone disagrees with you you have to find something to label them as.
Yep - and you are the number one cunt.

If someone says that not all Muslims are Terrorists then you call them a Terrorist-Supporter.
More bullshit - considering I have always said "not all muslims are terrorists" - so try another one.

If someone says that they believe in reforms then they are a wishy-washy Liberal.
Reforms? WTF are you on about? You liberal jackass?

If someone says that they want better Gas milage then they are a tree-hugger,
Nope - never said that - but I have said if you complain about drilling for more oil your a pot smoking treehugger.

and if someone calls you out on what you are, then you try and discredit them as a racist who "hates Pakis".
Nope - you are the one who decided that emigration and immigration are cowardly acts.

Nothing wrong with moving fom country to country,
Now you are contradicting yourself?

but there is something wrong when bitter people preach that we should love America as the holiest of the holy when they aren't even American themselves.
Now you are spewing utter crap - I don't care or even want you to like the USA - in fact, the less you like the place the better - but there is no reason to use every opportunity you can to make snide and sarcastic remarks and throw derogatory statements or even insinuate same... every chance you get.

Grow an identity already, poes.
Hmmm. what's with the continual references to afrikaans?

You still think I am an afrikaner?

Man - you are the most pathetic person online - you have gone out of your way to foster a hatred for another person just because you have mistaken their origin and identity... that makes you the most hate-filled racist on this forum.

I on the other hand just dislike you for no reason other than you are an arse-hole.

Now - do mind letting the real gun-owners have their thread back?

p.s. it's a long time since I have had this much fun thoroughly disliking someone... my level of disdane and dislike for you has reached such an extreme level, I have re-entered the scale at the humour and fun end...

I am so enjoying this - its a hoot.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:41 PM   #62
TeflonTron
Regular User

LOL. "Grey the air" by pointing out that you need to learn how to read? It isn't my fault that you cannot understand the difference between living somewhere and being from somewhere.

Again, you try and paint me as someone who makes all of these Anti-American statements, yet you have still failed to actually provide any of them. Do it. Post a few statements of mine where I've said that I hate America, or even dislike it. However, you can't. You know why? Because I've never said any such thing.

You're so full of shit.

And again, for the record: America shouldn't worry about the "badguys" getting hold of Barretts, as there are cheaper, better and more readily available versions elsewhere.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:43 PM   #63
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmuller
I don't feel like reading all of y'alls arguments in all the different topics but can we please end it so that all of the topics don't turn into y'all arguing, it's just stupid
Then don't read them - it's not rocket science now is it?
Old 08-23-2006, 06:49 PM   #64
RC45
Regular User

LOL. "Grey the air" by pointing out that you need to learn how to read? It isn't my fault that you cannot understand the different between living somewhere and being from somewhere.
prick - it is obvious what the difference is between "living some where" and "being from somewhere" are.

You previously made out you LIVED in the UK.

If you no longer live there, then how baout telling us where you live?

Again, you try and paint me as someone who makes all of these Anti-American statements, yet you have still failed to actually provide any of them. Do it. Post a few statements of mine where I've said that I hate America, or even dislike it. However, you can't. You know why? Because I've never said any such thing.
We are long past that bit - we are now onto the bit where you mistook me to be an afrikaans speaking South African and tried to spew hate and anger - but got called out on this point.

How about we talk abou tthat part? Where got caught out by your own bullshit?

You're so full of shit.

And again, for the record: America shouldn't worry about the "badguys" getting hold of Barretts, as there are cheaper, better and more readily available versions elsewhere.
What has that got to do with the fact you went on a tyrade trying to make out I am an afrikaner?

I am just going to go make a new topic, to get this out of the gun thread.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:55 PM   #65
TeflonTron
Regular User

Well, given that this whole thread went to hell when you said that I was bashing America, and continued to say that I hate America and make anti-American posts every day, I only think it fair that you actually show some of these posts. Afterall, they can't be hard to find as they are so numerous....

I "previously made out that I lived in the UK"? When was that? Maybe it was when I lived in the UK? Now, there's a thought.....
Old 08-23-2006, 07:01 PM   #66
RC45
Regular User

I "previously made out that I lived in the UK"? When was that? Maybe it was when I lived in the UK? Now, there's a thought.....
And your point?

If in fact you did once live in the UK, that implies that you no longer live there - which in turn means you either emigrated or are on work assignment of some kind.

If you emigrated, then you seem to show no loyalty or affinity to your new home, which would make you a perfect candidate to commit treason and undermine the government of you new home - and in fact makes you exactly what you tried to pain me as.

And if on work assignment you seem to have upheld the "typical british expat behaviour" of continually whining and insinuating its better "back home".

So which is it?

And it is interesting you seem to have completely forgotten about your hatefilled tyrade thrown at me when you thouhg I was an afrikaner.

Oh - and here is but one of many of your anti-US posts...

Originally Posted by bmw06m6
So are we here to impress anybody?

The world complains when we do something, the world complains when we do nothing.

The country that has LED the global economy for over 200 years, the country that ended World War I and II (because the French and Brits couldn’t), the Country that Ended the Cold War, the Country that changed history, the Country that every foreigner wants to immigrate too, the Country that has changed the hopes and dreams of Billions of people worldwide, the Country that is home to the most innovation and technological advancements any humans have seen in history (in a short 230 years), the Country that Changed the World for the better will always be criticized.

Every nation relies on the Americans to fix all the problems in the world, if you’re so fucking wonderful, step up to the plate, I IMPLORE YOU!!!

Hypocrisy is in the eye of the beholder, but jealousy is much worse.

The United States of America is the Land of the Free, and Home of the Brave, Can’t say that with the Queen at the helm in Britain, why do you think so many left?
Oh, please. The Russians ended WWII more than the USA (or at minimum, just as much) by draining and tying up Germany's resources, and there was only a Cold War because of how the US dealt with the fallout of WWII with the Russians (the same reason why there was a Korean War, and a Viet Nam, as well as the reason why there is still a North and South Korea today) in the first place. As for America being home to the greatest technological advancements in History, I think that the Romans, Ancient Greeks, Chinese and Arabic Scholers may have something to say about that.

Lots of Countries have changed History, so you'll need to elaborate a little on that, and it's arrogant in the extreme to presume that every foreigner wants to move to the US.Arrogant, and untrue. How has the US changed the hopes and dreams of Billions of people around the world? McDonalds? Coke? Nike? I don't really see those as things to look up to, do you?

So, again: in what ways has the US changed the world for the better?
Old 08-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #67
TeflonTron
Regular User

Please: find some of those anti-American posts that I keep on making. :sleeping:

Yes, my posts on the Barrett rifle make me a "perfect candidate to commit treason and undermine the government" here... Where do you come up with this stuff? RC, Mork from Ork is calling.

Oh, thanks for that post. Because pointing out that the Cold War was instigated by the American and Russian policies at the end of WWII is anti-American, right?
Old 08-23-2006, 07:11 PM   #68
RC45
Regular User

Please: find some of those anti-American po0sts that I keep on making. :sleeping:
See above

Yes, my posts on the Barrett rifle make me a "perfect candidate to commit treason and undermine the government" here... Where do you come up with this stuff? RC, Mork from Ork is calling.
Nice try - but this is what I posted..

If you emigrated, then you seem to show no loyalty or affinity to your new home, which would make you a perfect candidate to commit treason and undermine the government of you new home - and in fact makes you exactly what you tried to pain me as.
Nothing about a gun in there... looks like you have been called out as the liar and piece of crap you are.

Lets get back to why you went off like a 2 year old when you thought I was an afrikaner?

That sort of makes you a hatefilled racists - doesn't it?
Old 08-23-2006, 07:15 PM   #69
TeflonTron
Regular User

"Barret rifle thread". Is that clearer for your little brain? How does my not typing in a few words that are required for your tiny brain to understand it equate to being a liar? Again, is this your flimflam logic at work?
Old 08-23-2006, 07:18 PM   #70
TeflonTron
Regular User

Oh, so because I say that you're an Afrikiaaner Redneck that makes me a racist? As opposed to you calling me a Britocrat etc, not making you a racist? Shall I get the dictionary out so you understand the meaning of racism and xenophobia et al?
Old 08-23-2006, 07:27 PM   #71
RC45
Regular User

"Barret rifle thread". Is that clearer for your little brain? How does my not typing in a few words that are required for your tiny brain to understand it equate to being a liar? Again, is this your flimflam logic at work?
Nice try - however I never once limited anything to this thread.. I don't like you or anyhting you post - anywhere period.. so when you posted you thinly disguised anti-us reply I called you on it.

Again - in plain view for all to see, you make no reference for all your derogatory rantings when you thought I was an afrikaner.

What is it like to be a racist and prehate people just based on who and what you thought they were?

So you have been called out and proven to be a liar, racist and a possible traitor where you live - you have implied you no longer live in the UK, but dispise people who emigrate.

Seems like you are all over the place as you try to misdirect attention from yourself.

Maybe it will just be easier if you were banned.

Oh, so because I say that you're an Afrikiaaner Redneck that makes me a racist? As opposed to you calling me a Britocrat etc, not making you a racist? Shall I get the dictionary out so you understand the meaning of racism and xenophobia et al?
Well - again - if you knew half as much as you claim to know, you would be aware that there is nosuch thing as an afrikaner redneck.

You are racist - as you displayed racial prejudice and discrimination in your derogatory and hate filled rantings - which you made solely on the assumption that I was part of the afrikaner race...

Of course this does not quite fit perfectly in the common definiton of racism which perports that it is a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race - and this definition while academically "correct" fails to recognize the fact that it's not just the "belief in the inherent superiority" that is a problem - it is also the baseless hatred of these "inferior" races that is at the root of the term.

From this it is simply to see you and your actions were and are racist.

Anyhooo - I am tired of this game now... I'm off to have dinner and watch some telly - most likely some classic british entertainment like Benny Hill - I mean thats all you guys are good for right? Oh - and crooked teeth (which are supposedly a great way to filter the warm beer)

:bye:
Old 08-23-2006, 07:36 PM   #72
TeflonTron
Regular User

LOL. Banned for what? Pointing out what a complete ass you are? It's one rule for you and one rule for everyone else, isn't it? You tell me that you hate me based on other events and nothing to do with this thread, but then tell me that I hate and prejudge people? Hello Pot, this is Kettle calling. Moreover, which racist/derogatory remarks did I make against you? Were they based on skin color, or religion, or just the fact that I thought/think that you are a Redneck from South Africa? Lastly, what have I lied about? When I lived in England I said that I lived in England. At the moment I'm not in England, so consequently I don't say that I'm in England. Not my fault that your brain can't grasp this idea. Don't even start with the traitor vibe.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:45 PM   #73
RC45
Regular User

Just before I go...

LOL. Banned for what? Pointing out what a complete ass you are? It's one rule for you and one rule for everyone else, isn't it?
No - banned because you're an arse. Nuff said to that

You tell me that you hate me based on other events and nothing to do with this thread, but then tell me that I hate and prejudge people? Hello Pot, this is Kettle calling.
You just grate me the wrong way - thats enough reason for hate right there.

Moreover, which racist/derogatory remarks did I make against you? Were they based on skin color, or religion, or just the fact that I thought/think that you are a Redneck from South Africa?
Your entire statement was hate filled and angry and directed towards those of the afrikaans race..

Oh - you do know that a redneck is someone of british descent - right?

Lastly, what have I lied about? When I lived in England I said that I lived in England. At the moment I'm not in England, so consequently I don't say that I'm in England. Not my fault that your brain can't grasp this idea. Don't even start with the traitor vibe.
No - you're a liar because you failed to disclose yourself as an idiot on your applicaition form.

Well - you eluded to CT - so are you in fact in the US you despise so much? Or Cape Town? If the latter, then maybe we'll get lucky and the tsotsies will take care of you one night.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:08 PM   #74
TeflonTron
Regular User

Yes, I know the etymology of the term "redneck", and I also know that you are of British descent yourself: so what is your point?

Glad to know that you are such a cowardly person as to wish death on me simply because I grate against you. Says a lot about you.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:30 PM   #75
RC45
Regular User

Yes, I know the etymology of the term "redneck", and I also know that you are of British descent yourself: so what is your point?

Glad to know that you are such a cowardly person as to wish death on me simply because I grate against you. Says a lot about you.
Death? Where? Just because I mentioned tsotsies?

What's wrong with wishing that they take care of you one night? The tsotsies throw a great party and really know how to take of their guests...

Unless you are once again showing your racist side and presume that tsotsies are all murderers... thats about as racist as you can get.

I guess you win - I'm tired of this game now - I have increased my post count without visiting the spammers thread so you have served your purpose.

Tell you what - just to boost your ego.. let's say you won and call it a day.

:fist: