Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2005, 08:17 AM   #30
dingo
Regular User

Yet another interesting race, this season has definately been the best one for quite some time IMO.

Some real hard luck stories in this race, it would have been nice for JPM to finally get another win and poor Fisi can't catch a break. The good thing to come out of it was the Ferrari's finally scoring well and Webber getting another top 5 finish after a shit qualifying and race start.

It was a good result in terms of the championship, lets hope for a similar scenario in Indy so we have a real battle till the end.

Originally Posted by Ronin005
ahhhhhhhhhh, Ferrari didnt get a 1,2 but a 2,3 with Kimi in front is ok in my books, though i dont like Kimi im hoping he wins over Alonso thats all, which reminds me, what really made my day was the Alonso and Fisi not finishing so beautiful.
Do you actually like any of the drivers? :roll:

Originally Posted by sikx5
Oh man i missed this gp...i tried my best to stay up, but 2:45AM i was stuffed after working on cars all day, i went to bed 5mins after the race started...Good thing you guys post up decent reviews!
VCR's are pretty cheap these days mate.