Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 04-29-2004, 01:32 AM   #1
bluesbrother60
Regular User

Default Microsoft Word Password

My computer recently crashed and I have had to reinstall all of my software. When I was installing Microsoft word on my computer it told me that it needed a password in order to install. Well I have searched everywhere and cannot find my password anywhere. I tried surfing some on the web for one and searching on Kazaa. All with no success. Does someone have a password that they can give me so I can get Word back????? thanks!
http://www.geocities.com/britracer60/my_bmw.html
bluesbrother60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 01:39 AM   #2
PATo355
Regular User

www.astalavista.box.sk , if you dont tell us which MS Office you were installing is difficult to help , but here you will find the key

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 06:42 AM   #3
TT
Regular User

Default Re: Microsoft Word Password

Originally Posted by bluesbrother60
My computer recently crashed and I have had to reinstall all of my software. When I was installing Microsoft word on my computer it told me that it needed a password in order to install. Well I have searched everywhere and cannot find my password anywhere. I tried surfing some on the web for one and searching on Kazaa. All with no success. Does someone have a password that they can give me so I can get Word back????? thanks!
If you installed Word after the crash you should have the Office CD.. and on it (cracked or official) you should have the pass