Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-24-2004, 07:41 AM   #31
coombsie66
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Funny enough he comes here quite a bit and we have a nick name for him "wilson" like the ball in castaway...he seems to quite like it I think...

Anyway I dedcided to give him a pressie as well for bringing it out so early to me...he seemed chuffed to bits as he was getting into his van....
Hehe, i hope he was getting into the christmas spirit and not just maintaining a smily face for the good of the company reputation.
Wilson, lol.
Old 12-24-2004, 08:01 AM   #32
topgeartom
Regular User

Nice to see things have come togeather Jabba!

The collective efforts of people from all around the world should make your sister very happy tommorrow. 8)
Old 12-24-2004, 09:12 AM   #33
fishfreek
Regular User

Excellent. Glad the package got there. My biggest worry would be some kind of weather issue that would hold things up. Looks like the box was in very good condition. I was a little worried as the cardbord was a little thin so I put some extra tape on all top and bottom.

FF can do a good packing job aswell huh.

Your first post is a blazing fast summary. If you had to describe the entire afair I fear people would still be reading it.

Free Photo Hosting
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 09:48 AM   #34
Jabba
Regular User

The packaging is excellent....Also considering you had to change boxes I was amazed at how everything was still layed out perfectly in the box....great job there fishfreek....and yes the box is still in 100% mint condition.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 10:19 AM   #35
saadie
Regular User

aww this is so kewl ...... we should make a tread "" nice things that hapenned at JW ""
anywayz nice to know the package i safe and sound ......

and yep JW is a happy family ......

It actually makes you feel humbled, and as an added bonus, nearly 7 months after joining, i finally saw RC express an emotion other than anger
lol ...
Old 12-26-2004, 03:38 PM   #36
jon_s
Regular User

hahaha, glad it arrived in time....I see that FedEx could not stretch to the parachute idea lol 8) p.s belated Happy X-mass!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 03:43 PM   #37
PATo355
Regular User

brembo makes tshirts ? why dont we make a limited edition jabbasworld tshirts ? should be nice ...

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 04:39 PM   #38
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
brembo makes tshirts ? why dont we make a limited edition jabbasworld tshirts ? should be nice ...
yes, he does, but you know were he lives, don't you??? and the shipping would cost the equivalent of 10 t-shirts
too bad you live down to the Patagonia , if not I would send you a t-shirt (also my dad prints t-shirts with serygraphy)
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 04:48 PM   #39
PATo355
Regular User

Originally Posted by antonioledesma
Originally Posted by PATo355
yes, he does, but you know were he lives, don't you??? and the shipping would cost the equivalent of 10 t-shirts
too bad you live down to the Patagonia , if not I would send you a t-shirt (also my dad prints t-shirts with serygraphy)
Bah ,.. you can send a shirt for 5 quid to anywhere in the world via the cheapest service , it takes like a month but it would be good to have some exclusive jabbas shirts !!!

thx for the offer tho

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 01:58 AM   #40
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I would help out if it was wanted to have some JW clothing, but this is up to jabba to decide......

Fuck that! We should just do it behind his back. It's not like he'd ever notice.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote