Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2004, 09:32 PM   #1
Zonda11
Regular User

Default Let this be a Lesson to all ( GREAT DEVELOPMENT JUNE 11)

I just went out to pick up some stamps and figured there is no need to grab my digi....after all i'm just going across the street. So as if God was sending a message to me.....I go and get the stamps and then pull out to the light. SO guess what pulls up beside me....ya A fucking DIABLO with a huge wing. The light turns green and it peels out and takes off up 2 at least 110 km/h on the 60 km/h street...I follow it up the street...but it's just going to fast to keep up. Eventually I can't see it anymore....so I'm thinking time to turn around and go home. Then I remember that I once saw a Noble M12 and a Ferrari 360 at this place called the Belfast Lounge So after a few more kms, I pull in there and the grey Diablo is sitting right in front of the place. I looked at it for a bit...but guess what ...NO FUCKING DIGI

LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL!! NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE GOING - BRING YOUR DIGI!!!!!!

- ZONDA

EDIT: YES!!!!! Today I saw the Diablo 6.0 VT again and met the owner...he also happens to be the owner of the place that I was eating at....and he also owns the club beside the restaurant.....Real nice guy and he says ... I'm here all the time...just come up here with your camera and you can sit in it and we'll take some pictures.....so needless to say...I will be taking him up on his offer very soon!!! YES!!!

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote