Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 09-10-2006, 04:37 AM   #1
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Default Does the FIA offically suck???

Another very strange manouveur of the FIA to favor Ferrari, after the CRAP of the Mass Dumper, now they penalize Alonso with the excuse that he was hindering Massa...

:arrow: 1º-. Massa was 100 meters behind Alonso.

:arrow: 2º-. Alonso came from a pit stop after the flat tyre problem.

:arrow: 3º-. Alonso was on his fast lap as the sector times officially says that Alonso was breaking all his previous registers...

So... he didnt hinder Massa... But FIA suckers....

A penlization thats puts Alonso in the worst place for the first curve, a penalization that favors Ferrari... obviously....

Shut Down the FIA now, and Bann this farmyard rooster's!!

In Turkey the Ferraris changed the lines more than 3 times at the start, thats forbidden and they didnt say a fuck...

Now I see Whiting, Ecclestone and Mosley blowjobing Schumi and Ferrari staff

PS: The worst thing is that Alonso risked his life for a 5th postion making an awesome Lap, with a car with a 15 % of aerodynamic destroyed... And thats not Safety....

for me, FIA, OFFICIALLY SUCKS
Old 09-10-2006, 04:45 AM   #2
nthfinity
Regular User

it may be a wrong against Alonso... but its no less then the wrong against Schumi in Manaco
Old 09-10-2006, 05:20 AM   #3
gucom
Regular User

the move against schumi was right i think... i dont remember seeing what happened exactly, but when i read about the penalty i couldn't help thinking there was a chance that the fact that this race is in italy and ferrari's fighting for the championship might have something to do with it... not sure though, i'd have to see exactly what happened first...
Old 09-10-2006, 05:28 AM   #4
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Renault has made a press declaration with video...

CLEARLY ALONSO DIDNT HINDER MASSA!!
Old 09-10-2006, 05:33 AM   #5
saadie
Regular User

ohh come on ......

stop worshipping schumi like hes the king of the world or something like it ....

what he did was monco was more then any stupid mistake alonso has ever made is his career .....

and no being a 7 times blah blah dosnt give you the right to do such crap ......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Schumacher

go read the controversy section ...... he is more of a self centered bastard then a great racing driver .....

he only won one GP on his own .. thast it .... just frigging ONE gp ......

in the first one senna died ... thast why he won the gp
in 97 great driving skills were shown .... amazingly blind actually ...
in 98 he made it look like couthaud messed him up .. but guess waht ... by this time he had a history will colliding with people and trying to get away....
from 2001 to 2004 ... he always had the better car and a person paid to make schumache win in the second car ......

thast some sportsmanship for you ...
he has only won one GP on his own .. the 2001 gp .....
its not that he is a bad driver. .. he is a great driver but he has got no sportsman spirit ... he wants to win and will do anything for it lie cheat and steal ......
unlike how Senna did his work .. he had the balls to say that Yes I have done it ..
like he collided with prost(i think) and later admitted that yes i have done it ... he even said that he will take out prost before the race .......
Schumacher is usualy said to be as great as senna blah blah .... he is nothing like Senna .....

Like some people said ... Schumacher dose not have that special spark that all the great drivers had ... like Villeneuve and montoya in the near past .....

ohh and one more thing .............
FIA has always supported ferrari for everyhting .... except for the pretty obvious load of crap he did in monaco ........

and guess what ...... I am not the only one saying all this ........

I wont be online for like 2 weeks .... soo keep all what you have to say inside of yourself .... and just think,read the history, know the reality ....
Old 09-10-2006, 05:35 AM   #6
Mattk
Regular User

Lord Baden Powell once said "It should be the thing never to mention the unfairness of judging when defeated in a contest". Renault should take heed of such wise musings.
Old 09-10-2006, 05:36 AM   #7
5vz-fe
Regular User

The full decision of the stewards

A report was received from the race director that stated that the driver of car no. 1, Fernando Alonso, had impeded another driver during qualifying, namely Felipe Massa, car no. 6.

The stewards, after hearing the explanation of both the drivers, their team managers, and having seen video evidence and data supplied by Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro, find that:

1. Fernando Alonso was on his out-lap and, having been caught by Felipe Massa, did impede him;

2. To impede another driver during the qualifying practice session is an offence (Article 116b of the 2006 Formula 1 Sporting Regulations);

3. Such actions may not have been deliberate.

The stewards determine that a breach of the regulations has occurred during qualifying practice and by virtue of the provisions of the 2006 Formula 1 Sporting Regulations Article 112 order that the best three laps set by Fernando Alonso in the third period of qualifying be deleted.

Signed by Tony Scott-Andrews, Enzo Spano and Alessandro Tibiletti.
http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=37287
Old 09-10-2006, 07:39 AM   #8
nthfinity
Regular User

who said anything about MS worship? I base my opinion on the video evidence; and knowledge about race car dynamics
Old 09-10-2006, 07:48 AM   #9
JoeHahn
Regular User

Originally Posted by saadie
Like some people said ... Schumacher dose not have that special spark that all the great drivers had ... like Villeneuve and montoya in the near past .....
Wow, I cant believe I got that far before I stopped reading - I feel more simple-minded after reading that rant
Old 09-10-2006, 10:25 AM   #10
nickthaskater

Originally Posted by JoeHahn
Wow, I cant believe I got that far before I stopped reading - I feel more simple-minded after reading that rant
You're not the only one... I want my 30 seconds back saadie.

And I guess all of the controversy about Alonso's penalty is for naught, considering his engine had a rather spectacular blowout taking him out of the race, regardless of where he started.

Move along folks.
Old 09-10-2006, 02:12 PM   #11
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcUGC_GoVnc

The full decision of the stewards

A report was received from the race director that stated that the driver of car no. 1, Fernando Alonso, had impeded another driver during qualifying, namely Felipe Massa, car no. 6.

The stewards, after hearing the explanation of both the drivers, their team managers, and having seen video evidence and data supplied by Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro, find that:

1. Fernando Alonso was on his out-lap and, having been caught by Felipe Massa, did impede him;

2. To impede another driver during the qualifying practice session is an offence (Article 116b of the 2006 Formula 1 Sporting Regulations);

3. Such actions may not have been deliberate.

The stewards determine that a breach of the regulations has occurred during qualifying practice and by virtue of the provisions of the 2006 Formula 1 Sporting Regulations Article 112 order that the best three laps set by Fernando Alonso in the third period of qualifying be deleted.

Signed by Tony Scott-Andrews, Enzo Spano and Alessandro Tibiletti.
http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=37287
LOL FIA fan.... Alonso made two fast personal laps... thats not hinder... and making a fabulous 5th position with a semi destroyed car... not really safety...
Old 09-10-2006, 03:44 PM   #12
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Keep your pants on.

Alonso blew up anyway
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:58 PM   #13
Regular User

If Alonso did made space for Massa he didn't make it past the finish himself in time... I think the FIA is wrong on this one
03200165 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 04:04 PM   #14
nickthaskater

The FIA isn't obligated to make sure Alonso get's as many laps as he wants in, that's his and his team's reasponsibility. If he didn't make it out with enough time to allow someone on a flyer by, and get to the line in time for a quick lap, he and Renault are the ones at fault, no one else.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:27 PM   #15
bmagni
Regular User

LOL this is great ! Now Alonstronzo fanboys are starting to cry...

I wont be online for like 2 weeks .... soo keep all what you have to say inside of yourself .... and just think,read the history, know the reality ....
dont worry, most of your comments were stupid
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote