Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 07-08-2003, 11:47 PM   #1
Anonymous

Default Annuder Hawaiian Movie Review ????

Ha, not really, but the flamer from fast n furry is in another movie. Called Joy Ride. Suspense (kinda) Horror (mabe) LOL (yup) Dumb (definatly - dipshit brother causes all sortsa shit) Babes (yup 2) Available (yup on Kazaa on a fast server too) Not too bad of a movie actually cause the babe is such a gurl next door hottie. 31/2 kitties out of possible 5! I'd hit her!!!
Old 07-09-2003, 01:06 AM   #2
666fast
Regular User

Does she get naked?
That is all I need to know.
Old 07-09-2003, 01:56 AM   #3
Anonymous

dunno, aint seen the hole thing yet...... got distracted playin HL.... the trouble maker brother is about ta make a play for her so I think some inter sibling rivalry is on the horizon..... LMAO I know I'd hit it!!! Shes a sweetie!!!! She definatly has the KH seal of aproval.... Gold even LOL
Old 07-09-2003, 03:41 AM   #4
Anonymous

Default Re: Annuder Hawaiian Movie Review ????

Originally Posted by Krazy Hawaiian
Ha, not really, but the flamer from fast n furry is in another movie. Called Joy Ride. Suspense (kinda) Horror (mabe) LOL (yup) Dumb (definatly - dipshit brother causes all sortsa shit) Babes (yup 1) Available (yup on Kazaa on a fast server too) Not too bad of a movie actually cause the babe is such a gurl next door hottie. 31/2 kitties out of possible 5! I'd hit her!!!
*****************************UPDATE*************** **********
LMFAO the funny part is I found this totally by accident, it was a Kazaa Fake!!!!!!!! And it's a KICKASS FUCKIN MOVIE !!!!!! If you like suspense GET IT!!!! It's earned the KH Seal of Approval !!!!!!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha seems like the freakin Hawaiian has the last laff again................
Old 07-09-2003, 04:28 AM   #5
Anonymous

The 2 babes were Leelee Sobiesky and Jessica Bowman !!!! Both quite nice girls
Old 07-09-2003, 10:25 AM   #6
Ziploc
Regular User

the last bit is totally suspensfull
Ziploc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 02:07 PM   #7
Anonymous

Oh hell ya when she was in the chair and the cops were about to open the door!!!!! :shock: