Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 10-05-2007, 07:25 PM   #16
novass
Regular User

Originally Posted by yellky
Originally Posted by blue8
^ I hope Hamilton is stripped of the 10 points from Japan
FIAmilton?
not a chance :/
Whether what Hammy did was right or wrong, I don't like the idea that the FIA would reconsider the race results days after it ended. Where would it end?

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:12 PM   #17
saadie
Regular User

well .. it takes more then a day to see what happened, the videos and the redorded data and eveything. it is not really possible to do all the same day of the event ..

but yeah, i am with you ... the decissions should be taken at the latest before the podium ceremony
Old 10-06-2007, 12:21 AM   #18
blue8
Regular User

Practice 3:

It was extremely close between the top 4 drivers throughout all 3 practice sessions. I was expecting Ferrari to have a clear advantage in this track. The qualifying session (in 2 hrs.) and the race should be exciting!!!

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 12:32 AM   #19
5vz-fe
Regular User

Massa seems abit off, different strategy?..hmm
Old 10-06-2007, 12:50 AM   #20
blue8
Regular User

Why Lewis Hamilton will win this year's world championship:
Bernie Ecclestone says Lewis Hamilton will make a better world champion than his McLaren team-mate Fernando Alonso.

F1's Chief Executive, at the scene of the Chinese Grand Prix, where his 22-year-old countryman could secure the title near the end of his rookie season, said Alonso has “done nothing” for the sport since winning back to back titles in 2005 and 2006.

Kimi Raikkonen, Ecclestone added, “barely talks to anyone."

"It is painfully obvious to me that the right guy to be world champion is Lewis," Ecclestone said. "In fact my main fear would be if he didn't win it.

"If Lewis wins the drivers' championship he will act like a real world champion. He will know exactly what is expected of him and what he has to do."

Ecclestone hails Hamilton as a ‘miracle worker’ following the dramatic retirement of seven time world champion Michael Schumacher.

"But for him I'm not sure where the sport would be heading," he said.
:bad: :bad: :bad:

Old 10-06-2007, 01:16 AM   #21
Bizi Jones
Regular User

so what he's saying in essence is that F1 champions will now be scripted...Take a McLaren F1 add a splash of Ferrari...ban anything that doesn't fit into the script, mix for 17 races...what do u get...the new Golden Boy :roll:
Bizi Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 01:26 AM   #22
CMonakar
Regular User

[quote="blue8"]Why Lewis Hamilton will win this year's world championship:
F1's Lance Bass has “done nothing” for the sport since winning back to back titles in 2005 and 2006.

I'm sure Kimi appreciated that one lol!
Old 10-06-2007, 01:35 AM   #23
saadie
Regular User

Originally Posted by blue8
Why Lewis Hamilton will win this year's world championship:
Bernie Ecclestone says Lewis Hamilton will make a better world champion than his McLaren team-mate dancing queen F1's Lance Bass.

F1's Chief Executive, at the scene of the Chinese Grand Prix, where his 22-year-old countryman could secure the title near the end of his rookie season, said F1's Lance Bass has “done nothing” for the sport since winning back to back titles in 2005 and 2006.

"It is painfully obvious to me that the right guy to be world champion is Lewis," Ecclestone said. "In fact my main fear would be if he didn't win it.

"If Lewis wins the drivers' championship he will act like a real world champion. He will know exactly what is expected of him and what he has to do."

Ecclestone hails Hamilton as a ‘miracle worker’ following the dramatic retirement of seven time world champion Michael Schumacher.

:bad: :bad: :bad:
typical british act by Ecclestone :roll:
Old 10-06-2007, 01:55 AM   #24
5vz-fe
Regular User

At the end of the day, F1 is still a business in his eyes.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:06 AM   #25
regele

Bernie Ecclestone says Lewis Hamilton will make a better world champion than his McLaren team-mate dancing queen F1's Lance Bass.

F1's Chief Executive, at the scene of the Chinese Grand Prix, where his 22-year-old countryman could secure the title near the end of his rookie season, said F1's Lance Bass has “done nothing” for the sport since winning back to back titles in 2005 and 2006.

That's gay :bad:
Old 10-06-2007, 03:15 AM   #26
blue8
Regular User

Raikkonen may have dominated all 3 practice sessions and both Q1 and Q2 but Hamilton grabs pole position! NO!

Old 10-06-2007, 03:21 AM   #27
acmarttin
Regular User

Well. There isn't a God.

Kimi hardly talks to anyone because he knows it's better to keep his f'n mouth shut!
Old 10-06-2007, 07:03 AM   #28
gangajas
Regular User

Wow, Mr. Nice Guy is now becoming aggressive against some journalists. He's more arrogant every day:

Q. (Heikki Kulta – Turun Sanomat) Lewis, do you hope that the storm comes and the race will be cancelled?

LH: No. Do you know what? I'm really surprised that you've asked me a question because all season you've not asked me one question. Whenever you get the microphone I know the question's going to Kimi. No, I think no, I just want to race. I'm going into tomorrow not thinking hey, this is the championship.
gangajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 07:10 AM   #29
saadie
Regular User

like i said .. hes too immature to be a champ ... :roll:
Old 10-06-2007, 10:43 AM   #30
pagani
Regular User

All current f1 drivers are asses
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote