Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-19-2006, 12:35 AM   #1
DesertWombat
Regular User

Default [Updated] Historic Races and Porsche Celebration pics + vid

These historic races and Porsche celebration took place at Queensland race way on August 7th 2005. I took 3 little vids of the cars on the track. They aren't the best because I just used a little digital camera to make them. I also should have made more videos of the 935 full speed on the track but I was running low on memory I have a fair amount of pictures but i need to edit and then upload them to image shack, so it might be a couple of days till they are all up. So I hope you all enjoy the video and pictures.

http://rapidshare.de/files/23462534/...Races.WMV.html

Its only 12 meg or so, and it is some footage of the 935, Le Mans winning 996 GT3 RSR, and more

UPDATE:
Here is the first batch of pictures I will be adding. This are of the 935 racing. It was incredibly fast of an older race car. It was a handy cap race so it started later in the race and i believe end in third or so. These pictures were take at the end of the main straight right before the first corner so the cars are at the fastest point on the race track.

935 passing one of the slower cars

Exhaust Flame

The eventual win of this race

More exhaust flame on turn one
DesertWombat is offline   Reply With Quote