Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2006, 01:49 PM   #11
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by everso
keep on crying. and don't bring up the GM stuff.....i posted it for YOU because you like the Corvette, which unfortunately multiplied to outside sources...wasn't really the fault of either one of us, as we are just car people.
Don't even try weasel out of it.

I graciously took the fall for you - and your true 2-faced unappreciative self showed up after a while.

I could have simply rolled over and given you up weeks before I had GM send their PI's to give me the squeeze.

The truth is you are just not the class-act you make yourself out to be - and this entire exchange proves it.

Originally Posted by everso
i'll just get on with my usual business. i'm not here to provide you with psychological help, i'm here to talk about cars.

seems you've lost the plot. i don't care about having 'the last word' because your comments get worse with every post you make.....rubbish in fact.

so carry on.
Again - your true arsehole nature is beginning to shine through - I have enough back-channel confirmation from others about this.

The real reason the community at JW suffers the fragmenting and brekup it does is because of oppiniates such as yourself.

My comments get worse?

Why? Because they are candid truths you fail to face up to?