Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars > The Knowledge

Old 05-04-2006, 08:26 PM   #1
nthfinity
Regular User

Default I will need help in building the database here

There is simply so much information out there; and that has already been posted, that it is a lot of work for one person to go through it all, and search it just myself. I am really hoping that the JW members will help get the ball rolling to have the most complete information ANYWHERE!

so; if there is a topic in the scans section, message me a link to it and the tell me the data that is in it, so i dont have to read the whole thing to get something that may or may not be in there. Also, quote your source of the data to keep us all honest... and use a scanner/photo if it is not online.

For now, this isn't about comparing these cars vs. any other cars... but just themselves. However, they can help people realize that some of the greatest cars in the world do indeed come from America It isn't all about straight line speed

The topics will be updated with the stats posted by other members, and myself. If there are other technical aspects that i might be missing, feel free to post them. However, while posting, ----------------------------------------------
Please PM me additional information, and resources here http://www.jabbasworld.net/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=6079
----------------------------------------------
I will edit all the data into the first post to make it all as easy to find when referencing the info in the future.

I hope everybody finds these topis useful, and informative!
Old 05-05-2006, 10:15 AM   #2
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

This is a GREAT idea!!

Gonna become such a huge database though.. gonna need a lot of help especially when getting into non-american cars too.

I'll try to help as much as I can.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:19 AM   #3
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
This is a GREAT idea!!

Gonna become such a huge database though.. gonna need a lot of help especially when getting into non-american cars too.

I'll try to help as much as I can.
it would be a massive forum if this were for all cars, thankfully; I'm currently concerned with the ones from our shores

I'm glad the idea is well liked
Old 05-05-2006, 12:33 PM   #4
AlienDB7
Regular User

So is this like a wikipedia project for JW?
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote