Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Music And Noise

Music And Noise This is where to discuss you favourite Artists, Bands and own Music

Old 09-27-2006, 12:14 PM   #1
TopGearNL
Regular User

Default Masters Of Hardcore Event

Well I went to MOH (vid) and I go to more of these raves, I grew up with it so I find it normal music and so but I can understand if you all declar me an idiot

Here's my favourite DJ called Angerfist on MOH (don't forget to put your speakers up )

:arrow: http://video.google.nl/videoplay?doc...47492636892304

I got many albums of him so if you do like his music which I suspect you don't LOL you can always ask.
Old 09-27-2006, 12:38 PM   #2
coombsie66
Regular User

A touch hard for me, but i could see one of those events being awsome if you could get into it!
Old 09-27-2006, 12:45 PM   #3
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by coombsie66
A touch hard for me, but i could see one of those events being awsome if you could get into it!
Well I do go every weekend to some of the local clubs, DJ Angerfist was in the Kathedraal (nightclub www.kathedraal.com ). But this is a example of a bigger event being held in a football stadium.

I went to Nightmare outdoor recently that was held at the beach during a summerly night, very nice
Old 09-27-2006, 12:58 PM   #4
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
LOL!

So you're a 'gabber' then??

I have a friend who really loves this kind of music - just as an example... I've been studying with him at a library, while he was listeing this music rock on!! We've been doing jokes about 'gabbers' and 'mellows' to the point that at the back of my Meriva there's a stickers which says 'HARDCORE'... and at the Oktoberfest, we were all wearing a t-shirt with 'think gabber, drink beer' on it!

He's always trying to convince me to go to Rotterdam (the homeland of this music) and pay a visit to a Thunderdome party... may be some day!!
No Im not a Gabber, well not a real one anyway. But no surprise that he wants you to come to Rotterdam, because thats where the action is and where I live .

If you might be going one day please warn me
Old 09-27-2006, 01:01 PM   #5
ZfrkS62
Regular User

shouldn't this have gone in music and noise?

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 01:09 PM   #6
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
Well I thought about that, but I think most people don't classify this as music and people that do don't find it noise, so was a bit of doubt
Old 09-27-2006, 01:49 PM   #7
gabberfrombcn
Regular User

Hi guys.
I'm Dani's friend. Yeah, it's true, I love hardcore. I have attended some speficic hardcore parties that have been held in Spain, but never went to one rave abroad though. Mainly I because I ain't got any friends who are on that kind of music and it isn't much fun to go on your own. Someday I'll get Dani round and we'll go to R'dam to stomp some feet on a hell of a hardcore party.
gabberfrombcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:02 PM   #8
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by gabberfrombcn
Hi guys.
I'm Dani's friend. Yeah, it's true, I love hardcore. I have attended some speficic hardcore parties that have been held in Spain, but never went to one rave abroad though. Mainly I because I ain't got any friends who are on that kind of music and it isn't much fun to go on your own. Someday I'll get Dani round and we'll go to R'dam to stomp some feet on a hell of a hardcore party.
PM sent 8)
Old 09-27-2006, 03:01 PM   #9
MotorWorld
Administrator

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
Well I thought about that, but I think most people don't classify this as music and people that do don't find it noise, so was a bit of doubt
I classify it as music

GABBER RULES
MotorWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 03:04 PM   #10
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by Karma
Originally Posted by TopGearNL
I classify it as music

GABBER RULES
I like you Karma