Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 05-23-2006, 01:05 PM   #1
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

Default 2 Videos of the BMW Mille Miglia 2006 Concept!

First one is of Bangle talking about the design of the car.. (he's a great artist IMO) He talks about the cutting edge laser technology used to cut and shape the metal.. no pun intended.

the 2nd one is of the car in action.. absolutely beautiful sound. Sounds like they tried to mimic the sound of the original.. Oh, and that big diagnol slash on the back end of the car is actually the break light!

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2006/05...ept-video.html
Old 05-23-2006, 04:12 PM   #2
gobs3z
Regular User

Thats definately got a very tuned engine, me likey. But it looks amazing when in motion, i'm very impressed.

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 10:01 AM   #3
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

They put the inline-6 from the Z4M in it (latest version of the S54). Definitely sounds like they gave it a couple extra goodies.. I wonder if it handles well or if it is just a heavy art peice that just happens to move with a nice sound
Old 05-24-2006, 10:28 AM   #4
stmoritzer
Regular User

very interesting link!
didn't fully understand this handbended-steel-whatever-process :roll: , but sounds cool

Thanks

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 01:02 AM   #5
extraducksauce
Regular User

imo, one of the most retarded looking concepts cars ever. i guess that i'm a bit jaded toward the "throw back" cars.
extraducksauce is offline   Reply With Quote