Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2004, 10:32 PM   #1
78vette
Regular User

Default My 1985 BMW 535i *UPDATED PICS*

Hi guys. I havent been here in a while and things have changed. I needed an everyday car, so I had to sell the vette (sadly). But, its all for the better because I can have the same performance in a fourdoor sedan that doesn't rattle eventually. I have already bought a turbo head and turbo setup from a 745i. With 12 psi it should make 375 horsepower and over 400 ft/lbs on my motor. It is arriving in the middle of september, so it should be arriving soon. I have also bought a set of BBS rims and tires for my car which are also being shipped. Since I bought the car two weeks ago, I've installed a bigger front sway bar, eibach lowering springs with bilstien sport shocks, cross drilled front rotors, all new ball bearings, aluminum lower contol arms, a new steering wheel (new old stock), and a new ecu with chip. Pictured with the 5 series is my dads 1982 335i (engine swap) and in the background on jackstands is a 1977 557 (corvette LS1 motor). The hood is raised in one of the shots because the arm that pops the hood is broken, so we kinda want to just keep the hood open for now. And the headlight is out because im making a ram air intake for it. Oh, and tell me if the custom shot isn't custom enough for the registry. Thanks guys. Updated pics coming soon with wheels and probably action shots.