Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 04-21-2004, 04:21 AM   #16
DR.GONZO
Regular User

nice shot's Nova WAY big!!! There is a show on saturday in seal beach! I think Im going I went the last couple of years it's a good , The best thing I saw last year was a 604 ci HEMI with a 16-71 blower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: DAM it was nut's he started it up got it on film, he put a cup on the top of his blower (while started) It didn't move! I mean full tubed he drove it there, CRAZY OLD RODDERS That's bad ass I plan on going then after that goin fishing!
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 04:22 AM   #17
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

damn! i dont care why that GTO is only 2M... now i have hope again about owning a GTO! holy mother of god!! you have just made my week!! (please! try and get as many shot as you can of that GTO!!

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 04:33 AM   #18
novass
Regular User

Originally Posted by DR.GONZO
nice shot's Nova WAY big!!! There is a show on saturday in seal beach! I think Im going I went the last couple of years it's a good , The best thing I saw last year was a 604 ci HEMI with a 16-71 blower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: DAM it was nut's he started it up got it on film, he put a cup on the top of his blower (while started) It didn't move! I mean full tubed he drove it there, CRAZY OLD RODDERS That's bad ass I plan on going then after that goin fishing!
Where in Seal Beach is the show? Ive got some school work to do, but I wouldnt mind takin a break and checkin out some more cars. Let me know what info youve got on it and ill probably cruise down there.

@Erez-Im talkin to my dad and his friend right now about possibly getting a job there doing sales and random shit. I would sweep the floors if they want me too LOL. I dont want to get too excited yet, but if all goes well ill get a job there and have access to all sorts of nice cars on a daily basis.

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi
novass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 04:37 AM   #19
dropot2
Regular User

Awesome pics!!!! Thanks for sharing them!!!
________
Penny stock pick

Last edited by dropot2; 02-10-2011 at 06:35 PM.
dropot2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 04:45 AM   #20
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

OMFG!! that could be SO awesome!! dude take pics in the HIGHEST res possible, lots of 250 (any.. GTO LM hehe Cali..) 275 GTB-4! damn! i'm SO envy wit you right now!

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 04:49 AM   #21
tanelvali
Regular User

EXCELLENT PTHANK YOU!!! And a very nice shot of sunset. Never seen sun "burning" like this.
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 05:10 AM   #22
DR.GONZO
Regular User

Originally Posted by novass
Where in Seal Beach is the show? Ive got some school work to do, but I wouldnt mind takin a break and checkin out some more cars. Let me know what info youve got on it and ill probably cruise down there.

@Erez-Im talkin to my dad and his friend right now about possibly getting a job there doing sales and random shit. I would sweep the floors if they want me too LOL. I dont want to get too excited yet, but if all goes well ill get a job there and have access to all sorts of nice cars on a daily basis.
the info I have on it right now, is this link http://www.sealbeachchamber.org/
it's on pch and in seal beach, the pier and all of those streets are all blocked off, so seal beach pier, I will get exact info from a search or will give you 2 mar o!!!!!! I can't wait then FISHING!!!!!!! I need to catch a big one!!! then sunday the fight!!!!!!!!! I think this is going to be a nice week!
Old 04-21-2004, 08:53 AM   #23
novass
Regular User

thanks for the link Gonzo! hopefully ill get some time to check it out.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 04-21-2004, 11:28 AM   #24
stradale
Regular User

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Dear god...

You just made my day, novass!!!!! I've come over all funny...

That workshop is heaven on earth. This page is a sort of 'best of' that keeps going on and on and on. First the 212 (?) and then a GTO. Wow! But then the grey one next to it! That was when my jaw really hit the floor. Looks like a Drogo bodied 250 or 330 to me. Any more info on that car? I love it to death! Splendid 330 and then one of my alltime Ferrari favourites: the 250 GT Lusso. Goddamn, that car is stunning!! Just when I thought things couldn't get any better, the 250 GT Zagato appeared. I was this close to soiling myself! That thing is poetry on wheels... There are only five (or six, but I think five) made and each one has some unique touches, so no two are exactly the same. I saw one at the Zandvoort track once. I think it was also dark blue, but with a silver roof. Its condition wasn't as pristine as this one, but it still had to be valuable car. It was just sitting there between other Ferraris next to the paddock. No cords or anything to keep onlookers at a distance. And the most astounding thing was, when I left the track, so did the Zagato. The owner just drove it home through the crowded lane leading from the track and onto the public road. I'll never forget that and I still love the owner for doing that!

After those pictures came some more stunning machinery, but I kind of lost attention. Ferrari magic I guess...
Old 04-21-2004, 05:36 PM   #25
nurbrun
Regular User

sweet pics. i like the 250 gto
Old 04-21-2004, 08:03 PM   #26
oscargarza88
Regular User

wow, thanks alot 4 the pics!!!
i would die for a job there, even if they dont gwt alot of money..
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:01 AM   #27
DR.GONZO
Regular User

nova, if you go, I am pretty sure I will ( but sometimes actaully a lot Shit changes) I will give you a pm with my celly! I think Im going but it all depends on getting up it's from 10 too 3 so If I did go I would get there around 1, then fish It is a nice car show though! pch /mainstreet seal beach!
Old 04-22-2004, 02:28 AM   #28
novass
Regular User

nova, if you go, I am pretty sure I will ( but sometimes actaully a lot Shit changes) I will give you a pm with my celly! I think Im going but it all depends on getting up it's from 10 too 3 so If I did go I would get there around 1, then fish It is a nice car show though! pch /mainstreet seal beach!
I wanna go but I have to do a 15 second animation thats due on monday with software ive only been working with for the past 2-3 weeks and I havent even started yet LOL. Im gonna try and crank it out tomorrow and Friday and see what happens. But im definitely down to go. Ill know on Friday if im able to go by seeing how much work I can get done. Ill let you know though, I really want to go, ive been fiending for some hot rods.

@Stradale- Glad the pics made you happy. I was having a hell of a time taking pictures of one car because I would glance over and see another nice car and I just got so jumpy and excited I couldnt contain myself. Like a kid in a candy store not sure on which piece to eat first LOL. I didnt get a whole lot of info on the majority of the cars because my dad and his friend spent the whole time telling golf stories and I was basically on my own just cruising around the shop. I dont want to count my chickens before theyve hatched, but hopefully I can persuede my dad's friend into helping me get a job there, ill sweep the floors ill do anything just to be around those cars on a daily basis LOL Well see what happens

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 04-22-2004, 05:40 AM   #29
stradale
Regular User

I hope you'll get a job there. I can imagine that you'll do almost anything to be around cars like that. I'd do too.

Well, if you get a job there, bring your camera to work!
Old 04-23-2004, 01:38 AM   #30
novass
Regular User

Originally Posted by tanelvali
EXCELLENT PTHANK YOU!!! And a very nice shot of sunset. Never seen sun "burning" like this.
I think its all the LA smog LOL

@Stradale-My pops is off for the weekend for yet another golf tourney so I have to wait for him to get back on monday to give his friend a call, but if all goes according to plan and I get a job there, I will definitely take my digi and video cam every day.

-Mahatma Gandhi