Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 05-02-2004, 05:53 AM   #31
mendocino
Regular User

YES!!! great news jabba!!! thanks for telling us! but hold on uh??? subtitles?? english one I presume? no way it's french of course... well, doesn't matter, JC speaks crearly enought for me to understand 90% of what he's trying to say.
anyway, can't wait to see that and I've already freed my 5th may's evening!
Old 05-02-2004, 06:46 PM   #32
ceaza
Regular User

What time and what channel?
ceaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 06:51 PM   #33
Anonymous

Originally Posted by ceaza
What time and what channel?
If yer in the UK look in ya TV guide!!!

Oh ok i'll be nice BBC 2 usually starts at 8 but they changed it a couple of times during the last series :roll:
Old 05-02-2004, 07:07 PM   #34
PATo355
Regular User

Nice nice nice cant waaaaaaaait !!!

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 07:26 PM   #35
ceaza
Regular User

i am in south africa, but gat BBC satelite
ceaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 07:51 PM   #36
Anonymous

Just take a look on www.uktvguide.co.uk (not working at the moment for me)
when the show is due to go out (every sunday) its pretty reliable and its best to double check as the BBC did change the timeslot a couple of times last year causing me to record at the wrong time! Doh!
Old 05-03-2004, 05:53 AM   #37
tanelvali
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by tanelvali
Originally Posted by TT
Top Gear will not be ripped ant put to JW right? Who can watch it on BBC world will see it and who doesn't have BBC world, just won't see it? Did I understand correct?
No, you completely misunderstood, no idea how or why.
Mäh? Will it or will it not be ripped and put up in JW? Y/N?
You really don't get it do you?
?? What should I have got? I asked simple question, that requires Yes or NO answer. At the moment yes, I really do not get it. i think I asked simple yes/no question. Is it hard to answer that?

--------
Will Top Gear be in JW server for downloading? Y/N ?
--------

Those who understand my question plz answer, then I know if i should rip this programme myself or will it be available in JW also. Thanks.
tanelvali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2004, 06:26 AM   #38
stradale
Regular User

For the sake of being able to go discuss the new series of TG any further, YES! I thought you got a pretty much straightforward answer already, tanelvali.

Originally Posted by TT
Top Gear will not be ripped ant put to JW right? Who can watch it on BBC world will see it and who doesn't have BBC world, just won't see it? Did I understand correct?
No, you completely misunderstood, no idea how or why.
You assumed TG wouldn't be up for download and TT told you you completely misunderstood. Seems good enough to me.

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the new TG!! One hour of perfect TV... Glad to see the team is still the same as last season. It's also nice that people around the world are so excited about TG starting again. I wonder if Jeremy, James and Richard know about that.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:32 AM   #39
tanelvali
Regular User

So it WILL be available in JW. Thanks. Will be looking forward to this.
Old 05-03-2004, 06:33 AM   #40
Anonymous

So it WILL be available in JW. Thanks. Will be looking forward to this.
for the love of.... oh i'll just give up its perfectly simple you just clearly don't understand!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

( sounds like yet another question!!! )
Old 05-03-2004, 06:50 AM   #41
stradale
Regular User

^^ LOL, now you're just trying to confuse him to the point where this thread grows to eight pages...
Old 05-03-2004, 06:54 AM   #42
Anonymous

Originally Posted by stradale
^^ LOL, now you're just trying to confuse him to the point where this thread grows to eight pages...
Thats the general idea if he can't work out simple stuff the idea is to confuse him so much he gives up i'm in a evil mood today as i could be out having fun but i'm stuck doing assignments! ( with Jworld as a distaction )
Old 05-03-2004, 06:55 AM   #43
tanelvali
Regular User

Ok fuck my question then. You all have to talk around the corners do you? Not everybody's mother language is english? Simple Y/N answer would have done and about 10 posts less would have to been made. NEver mind my questions. it not that important I can see the answer after a week or 2 from videovault anyway. :fist:
Old 05-03-2004, 07:14 AM   #44
Anonymous

Ok fuck my question then. You all have to talk around the corners do you? Not everybody's mother language is english? Simple Y/N answer would have done and about 10 posts less would have to been made. NEver mind my questions. it not that important I can see the answer after a week or 2 from videovault anyway. :fist:
What a nice mature response TT explained everyting already, its clear your just concerned about vids and that bothers me :x

BTW i'm tempted to put your comments in my sig just to show how mature you were about this and about TT's enzo pictures

OK TT cut the crap post some pics already. Whats the purpose of showing it to some mebers first? So that they could show off. Use your head. What good is it to them or to you ? Just post the pics. Its been like eternety already and everybody who desperately wanted to see them before other members have already done that. Those who haven't just dont care and might see them same time as the rest of us.
YOU REALLLLLLY DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU DON'T GET WHAT YOU WANT STRAIGHT AWAY DO YOU???
Old 05-03-2004, 07:21 AM   #45
SamuraiGti
Regular User

Hmm... I'm in the greenwich meridien, so the time is equal in UK and here =P

and I have BBC world nice =P

what time is the programme?

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."
SamuraiGti is offline   Reply With Quote