Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 01-16-2005, 09:53 PM   #16
Chrono
Regular User

Sounds like a great way to raise money for the tsunami victims. Wish they had an event like that where I live. I would jump at the chance to be driven in a production supercar with a professional driver behind the wheel.
Chrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 11:33 PM   #17
zondamaniac
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
As you can see I added Murci and Diablo to the first post so there is no problem at all
Are you using IE? I tried using IE just now with no problem.
When i use Mozilla,the hotlinks will screw up.Anyway, thx for making me examine what is wrong with it.
Anyone face the same problem as me?
zondamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 11:41 PM   #18
zondamaniac
Regular User

Originally Posted by 23790554
there is also a video of this even on FastDrive
i think the one featuring the zonda roadster is another trackday last year. There were no Enzo during that event.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:36 AM   #19
TT
Regular User

I use both Mozilla and IE and no problem wathsoever
Old 01-17-2005, 05:41 AM   #20
dingo
Regular User

well some more pics have appeared.....very nice (could do with some editing to reduce the file size )

EDIT: do you have any pics of the 993 Turbo I can see in the background of one of the 360CS pics?
Old 01-17-2005, 07:34 AM   #21
SPEED_DEMON82
Regular User

thats some amazing shots of the Zonda!!
Good you had fun and also contributed for a noble cause!!
Great work brother
SPEED_DEMON82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 05:50 PM   #22
Stikz
Regular User

Amazing pics, aboslutely love the first one. Now if i could only get rid of the guy in the picture.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 09:02 PM   #23
zondamaniac
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo22
well some more pics have appeared.....very nice (could do with some editing to reduce the file size )

EDIT: do you have any pics of the 993 Turbo I can see in the background of one of the 360CS pics?
Sorry, i don't have.

Ok guys, i saw some of my pics beeing posted in Car Gallery, what i wanna know is, is it a culture in this forum to link pics without notifying the owner? the least one can do is PM me.
Thx.
Old 01-17-2005, 10:11 PM   #24
sentra_dude

Wow, amazing pictures...esp the Zonda, thanks for sharing with us, that must have been a good day!

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 10:38 PM   #25
mclaren_Gt
Regular User

wow amazing pics
very nice wordk dude, thanks for submit this info =)
Old 01-18-2005, 05:24 AM   #26
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by zondamaniac
Ok guys, i saw some of my pics beeing posted in Car Gallery, what i wanna know is, is it a culture in this forum to link pics without notifying the owner? the least one can do is PM me.
Thx.
well whenever nice pics are posted in here usually the 'owner' of them puts them in the appropriate 'Ultimate' topic I believe TT just did it for you to save you doing it yourself since you had some trouble with posting earlier
Old 01-18-2005, 05:27 AM   #27
TT
Regular User

Thx.
well whenever nice pics are posted in here usually the 'owner' of them puts them in the appropriate 'Ultimate' topic I believe TT just did it for you to save you doing it yourself since you had some trouble with posting earlier
Yes, I waited for quite some time and since you didn't post them yourself I went for it... you sound pissed off.. just wondering why...
If I should warn the owner of the pics every time I post one, I would need a secretary just for that!
Old 01-18-2005, 05:44 AM   #28
dingo
Regular User

maybe you shouldn't post pics if you don't want them spread around....or consider putting some sort of watermark on them that why everyone can see there yours
Old 01-18-2005, 07:11 AM   #29
zondamaniac
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Thx.
Yes, I waited for quite some time and since you didn't post them yourself I went for it... you sound pissed off.. just wondering why...
If I should warn the owner of the pics every time I post one, I would need a secretary just for that!
No TT,i'm cool...i'm not mad.
next time someone here should inform a newbie like me to post in the car gallery too

and dingo22, thx for the advice, i'll do that next time, no, i have to watermark them later and repost again.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:00 PM   #30
SilviaEvo
Regular User

^^im with TT i got no probs with Mozilla

Wow, what a great day.....I would love this opportunity to ride in such supercars and its all for a good cause aswell
Thanks for te pics, will save most of them later on today

Originally Posted by Wutputt
Awesome sightings!! Quite a lot of Pagani pics, thanks for that. The colour of the Diablo seems quite special to me.
I'm pretty sure its Oro Elios (Gold) which is one of the 2 colours the Diablo 6.0 SE comes in
it is Oro Elios i have seen it in the other color with a quad exhaust!!! it was awesome.

how much did a ride in the 360CS cost? what about the 575/550