Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 02-24-2006, 01:26 PM   #1
Mopsdrops
Regular User

Default Ford Sierra RS Cosworth

Well, again a small update, and also with my phone but this one happend unexpected, i went to school this morning and my friend said there was a Cossie near school, so at 3,25 pm school closed and me and a couple of friends were gonna check it out, and there it was a Cosworth in an alley

oh and btw, I didn't went to zolder today like I mentioned before, their doing some slight changes to the track so it's more safer, works stop at about 20 march I thought

Enjoy
Old 02-24-2006, 04:37 PM   #2
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Actually, as many people know, is my favourite rallying car, and one of my favourite cars ever, definitely it must be very great fun to drive, and really tricky as well; it the first that I hear that the sierra is ugly; I dont mean that its elegant, but I dont understand how a petrolhead says that the RS is ugly considering that it has the genuine spare parts, the carīs shape is really aggresive, and so on
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:49 PM   #3
sameerrao
Regular User

Nice car .... great find!!!

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 05:25 PM   #4
ARMAN
Regular User

Stock Sierra is ugly imo but RS if fucking HOT! Looks terrific wich reminds me that I neve saw one yet Nice sight Mopsdrops

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 05:32 PM   #5
sameerrao
Regular User

Its no prettier or uglier than an M3 or Merc 2.5 Evo. Its a purpose built car with reputation hard won on race tracks. Certainly not a poseur car!!

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 08:30 PM   #6
Pehtren
Regular User

you cant say this car an ugly car, just that it has an boring old shape, but i think the most important part is inside , hehe

thanks mopsdrops
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 08:17 AM   #7
sikx5
Regular User

Great sight there Mops, That is one very nice car for sure, And extremley rare here in Oz too!