Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 07-02-2004, 11:54 AM   #46
kimbolas
Regular User

F1 has been developing to a higher level, wich WRC can't be compared. But i believe that WRC its better, because i can buy an Impreza or an EVO and spend less than 50.000 Euros changing him to compete in rally championship. I dont know the value for an F1........ 8)
kimbolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 07:33 AM   #47
kompak
Regular User

i love both of it.....Formula 1 & World Rally Championship......
of course, underneath pretty body everything had to be toughened up. The driveshaft are made from granite, the computer-guided suspension has been re-programmed and you have a sort of brakes...used to stop tanks. - Jeremy Clarkson reviews on Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG

kompak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2004, 11:16 AM   #48
fabro_s
Regular User

Well, F1 and WRC are different things, but I think F1 sometimes gets boring, since its the same thing, race circuit, too many laps, voth ferrari cars on front, or a williams on 2nd, but then the wrc gets different environments, some crash, others are stuck in mud or in ice etc etc, so I think WRC its more interesting...

"Perfezione Leggera Italiana"
fabro_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 01:08 PM   #49
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

I do prefer the rallying rather than Formula 1, just because their concepts are very different, and i prefer to watch overstering a car rather than straigh and fast, on the other hand, nowadays since the races are won due to the good fuel and tyres change strategy, rather than a good overtaking, in this moment i prefer the rallying much more than the Formula 1, although the rallying concept has changed with the time(the cars slides less than before, the stages are shorter and more weird.....)
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote