Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 07-11-2004, 05:52 PM   #811
DeonV
Regular User

I was able to change both draak & zippo urls in my fav dropdown and they work fine. The pandora server is still way faster than racingflix, no doubt. I d/loaded at almost twice the speed than at racingflix.

Well its midnight in Johannesburg now, and Im going to bed. I have a project which needs to be completed by Friday coming. And in this country we ain't late with our code, its like working in the firing line and you're dodging the whole freakin time.

Chat to you guys next weekend.
Old 07-11-2004, 05:58 PM   #812
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeonV
I was able to change both draak & zippo urls in my fav dropdown and they work fine. The pandora server is still way faster than racingflix, no doubt. I d/loaded at almost twice the speed than at racingflix.
Racingflix limits it's download for no-paying members to 5kbps.... most other websites host for much higher speeds. EG - The Video Vault at JW will allow a 400kbps download (if your connection allows it )
Old 07-12-2004, 01:21 AM   #813
dons5
Regular User

what exactly is the link for the videos i cant seem to find them
Old 07-12-2004, 04:23 AM   #814
TT
Regular User

A couple of minutes and you will find both of them in the previous pages don't be lazy
Old 07-12-2004, 05:37 AM   #815
AlienDB7
Regular User

Originally Posted by martin100
Another 3 good features on todays AMS-TV for you to capture:

1. Fuore Black Jag: A feature about the Jaguar supercar prototype.
2. Brabus SLK K4: Only 192hp but looks great in silver.
3. Fort Mustang History: Nice feature about the Ford Mustang. Also features the chase scenes from Bullit and offers footage of the 2005 Ford Mustang GTR.

For next week a Audi RS6 plus review is announced
Yea, I've seen the jag prototype listed on the VOX AMS site. Looks very interesting, will keep an eye on that. Hopefully it'll be on the english version.

The VCD cap of the Nardo Speed-test part 2 is being uploaded to the vault, so it should available soon (*hint* TT ). The DivX version and other AMS clips will be available soon, they're being encoded at the moment.

From the preview clips of next week's episode, looks like Part 3 of Nardo test will be very interesting.
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 07:43 AM   #816
TT
Regular User

The VCD cap of the Nardo Speed-test part 2 is being uploaded to the vault, so it should available soon (*hint* TT ).
Drop me a line when it will be ready please!!
Old 07-12-2004, 10:46 AM   #817
martin100
Regular User

Originally Posted by AlienDB7
Originally Posted by martin100
Another 3 good features on todays AMS-TV for you to capture:

1. Fuore Black Jag: A feature about the Jaguar supercar prototype.
2. Brabus SLK K4: Only 192hp but looks great in silver.
3. Fort Mustang History: Nice feature about the Ford Mustang. Also features the chase scenes from Bullit and offers footage of the 2005 Ford Mustang GTR.

For next week a Audi RS6 plus review is announced
Yea, I've seen the jag prototype listed on the VOX AMS site. Looks very interesting, will keep an eye on that. Hopefully it'll be on the english version.
Don´t expect to much from the Black Jag feature since there are NO driving scenes at all. Just the history of it and some looks inside are shown.
martin100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 11:25 AM   #818
AlienDB7
Regular User

3 new videos have been uploaded to zippo's and draak's webspaces:

Auto Motor und Sport - Nardo High-Speed Track Test Part 2.avi
The Aston Martin DB9, the Bentley Continental GT, the Mercedes SLR McLaren, the Lamborghini Murcielago, the Porsche Carrera GT and the Enzo Ferrari take part in night-time speed trials around the high-speed track in Nardo, Italy. At night the temperatures are more stable for comparison. The victor records a speed of 355 kmh. Find out who that is in this report.

Auto Motor und Sport - Jaguar XKR.mpg
Breathtaking acceleration. Handling, precision and road-holding that defy the laws of physics. This is part of the marketing text for Jaguar’s new XKR convertible. More than nice-sounding advertising slogans reveal the true facts. 5.6 seconds go by and the convertible sprints from rest to 100. Its 4.2 liter V8 supercharged engine produces 395 horsepower. Whether that’s enough to take one’s breath away, find out in this report.

Tencrows Driving TV - Fiat Abarth 750 Berline.avi
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 11:30 AM   #819
No.1
Regular User

Woo HOOO.... first for Nardo part two... thanks a lot to you three
Old 07-12-2004, 11:41 AM   #820
5.7 V10
Regular User

Thx Alien, can't wait for Nardo part 2.

5.7 V10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 11:57 AM   #821
TT
Regular User

BTW part 2 is up also in the vault in higher quality

Thanks Alien!
Old 07-12-2004, 02:40 PM   #822
sheruken
Regular User

Thanks Guys, saw part one on DW TV, it was awesome. Dont get DW where I am at the moment. Thanks so much for making it possible for me. Though am on mobile phone, downloading at speeds of 7kbps, but WTF, I'll keep it on whole night. Cant miss this now, can I. Hopefully be back in time, for 3. I hope they show the Lap battle between all these cars, that they did.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:11 PM   #823
itsthepham

Nardo part 2 is very nice indeed. ferrari enzo reaching 220. insane!!! :shock: cant wait for part 3. thanks a bunch!!!
Old 07-12-2004, 06:52 PM   #824
bmagni
Regular User

thnx, thats incredible, but i still dont think of the SLR as a GT. McLaren making a GT doesnt make sense to me
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2004, 10:03 PM   #825
chipanggo
Regular User

yipee! thanks alien! downloading the nardo test right now. just can't wait to see it!
chipanggo is offline   Reply With Quote