Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 06-25-2005, 05:19 PM   #2
No.1
Regular User

Welcome to JW mate... always nice to have another Brit-boy onboard 8)

You might want to consider using the thumbnail code for forums you get when you upload a pic.... makes it easier to preview and browse the images.

Not as if you'll need convincing after a good look around, but you should stick around on here
Old 06-25-2005, 05:37 PM   #3
pharzo
Regular User

and you live in an excellent place....must be lots of slr's and f1's about

RC45 about the Z06:
It is also a cheaply made, fast to depreciate, badly service hunk of GM crap.
pharzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 06:10 AM   #4
Racerboy
Regular User

thts true there considering i'm like only 10mins away from McLaren HQ which is a wikid place and i know as i went there last weekend
Old 06-26-2005, 06:28 AM   #5
dingo
Regular User

I'm definately wouldn't consider the Clio V6 a supercar, or even the F360, F430, M5, Viper.....

I guess it depends on how you define a supercar, but for me they are cars like the Enzo, Zonda, CGT etc.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:44 AM   #6
saadie
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo
I'm definately wouldn't consider the Clio V6 a supercar, or even the F360, F430, M5, Viper.....

I guess it depends on how you define a supercar, but for me they are cars like the Enzo, Zonda, CGT etc.
thats where the concept of hypercar's began ...... thers no such thing as hypercars (smacks ppl who think supercars are hypercars and recatagorize everything)..... and ferrari's except fer the F40.F50and enzo arnt supercars ..
Old 06-26-2005, 07:57 AM   #7
gucom
Regular User

thats where the concept of hypercar's began ...... thers no such thing as hypercars (smacks ppl who think supercars are hypercars and recatagorize everything)..... and ferrari's except fer the F40.F50and enzo arnt supercars ..
i agree, but the problem is, alot of people call all ferraris and porsches supercars already...for me supercars are the cars that are meant to be at the absolute top of the sports car category...
Old 06-26-2005, 08:05 AM   #8
saadie
Regular User

Originally Posted by gucom
i agree, but the problem is, alot of people call all ferraris and porsches supercars already...for me supercars are the cars that are meant to be at the absolute top of the sports car category...
yeah .. the term supercar is made by those pathetic idiots tht call all ferraris and porsches supercars just cuz they are ferrari's and porsche's
and call the real supercars, hypercars :roll:
Old 06-26-2005, 08:08 AM   #9
MIHALS
Regular User

Originally Posted by gucom
yep, zonda, koenigg, edonis, cgt, enzo, McF1, murci, MC12, SLR.... - they are supercars, the rest is rubbish