Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 01-05-2006, 02:22 PM   #61
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
i don't know about you, but if i don't crack my back first thing when i wake up in the am, i'm miserable the rest of the day
Well I have 2 big things:
1)Genetic defect in my back kept me from walking onto gt football(see liability comment). Yes I need to crack my back just like you, but other then shoveling snow its not bothering me on a day to day basis if I crack it.
2) Im seeing the early onset of arthritis in my limbs. After I retired from wrestling(I broke my arm my sophmore year in college and when I attempted a return my jr year people just went after that arm.) I went on to play rugby and coach wrestling. During that time period I noticed that my knees would swell up like a baseball after practice and my hips started to pop when I took shots. Good sign its about time to hang it up.
yeah, i hear you there fortunately i haven't gotten to that point yet, t i do have noises coming from places that should be quiet everynow and then.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:57 PM   #62
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Well I stopped cracking my knuckles, I have to start cracking my back though......that one cant be good.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote