Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 03-09-2006, 07:45 PM   #1
nthfinity
Regular User

Default more like "What i saw in 2004"

a few pics may be old news, but they are all re-vamped and re-edited for nthimage.

be wary, all the images are nearly 2 years old already, and some angles/proportions really arent so great... i was new to 'hunting' lol

32 new hi res pics available at http://nthimage.com/ about 190 more to go

all in the 'street sightings catagorie (4/5 sections now have content! )
already nearly 200 unique visitors thanks guys!
Old 03-09-2006, 07:52 PM   #2
MidEngine4Life
Regular User

link doesnt work. Some decent pics, too bad the front of that Ford GT is cut off
Old 03-09-2006, 08:12 PM   #3
ARMAN
Regular User

works without www http://nthimage.energywise-group.com

thanx Nthfinity, will check it rightnow

EDIT: Man! I love those old looks Wranglers thisone is used properly that white Porsche is RS? Shame you took only one pic from wich car most of the time

Btw, just noticed, I miss "open in a new window" feature or just all images poping in new window so I dont have to go back and forward again and again, i think it will save some BW too wich will be growing dramatically btw side effect of posting on JW

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 09:55 PM   #4
Garretts_turbo
Regular User

the pic of the ZO6 is stunning.....awesome shot, isaac
Old 03-10-2006, 12:47 AM   #5
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by 80ssportlover
link doesnt work. Some decent pics, too bad the front of that Ford GT is cut off
that was unfortunate... it was also the first photographed sighting of a GT on all of JW... it sposted somehwere here, but doesnt look as good...as its editing was rather poor comparitively. again... an issue with my lacking skills nearly 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by ARMAN
works without www http://nthimage.energywise-group.com

thanx Nthfinity, will check it rightnow

EDIT: Man! I love those old looks Wranglers thisone is used properly that white Porsche is RS? Shame you took only one pic from wich car most of the time

thanks Alex, its sooo costomary for me to just write "www" in front of everything

the white RS... i was pretty sure it was an RS, but not totally sure. unfortunately that picture was taken while somebody else was driving, and we were on a schedule to a buisness meeting in Birmingham. (the photo was near pontiac airport) i too wish i had a few good photos of that classic... a rare sighting if it really is an RS still... i did get it.

thats exactly what i thought about the jeep
Btw, just noticed, I miss "open in a new window" feature or just all images poping in new window so I dont have to go back and forward again and again, i think it will save some BW too wich will be growing dramatically btw side effect of posting on JW
unfortunately, i have no idea how to add that feature... if you remember, i did ask something about that... but to no reply both Dingo and TT have it... im guessing it may be included in the software... the HTML i looked up just confused me... perhaps you know?

Originally Posted by Garretts_turbo
the pic of the ZO6 is stunning.....awesome shot, isaac
thanks, its a good reason to fall in love with the FRC shape
pitty bout the background... (cars and freds' place behind it)
Old 03-10-2006, 06:17 AM   #6
dingo
Regular User

I'd really love to be able to spot a GT on the roads here, but impossible unfortunately.

Nice Turbo too, and cool to see a GTO...I mean Monaro.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by nthfinity
... both Dingo and TT have it... im guessing it may be included in the software... the HTML i looked up just confused me... perhaps you know?
Code:
<FORM name="targetform"><INPUT TYPE="checkbox" NAME="targetnew" ONCLICK="hyperlinks(this.checked)" checked> Open links in secondary window</FORM>