Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-10-2006, 06:59 PM   #91
gucom
Regular User

nth, its not rocket science... controlling some cars at their limits may be shit hard to do, but they can still be fast, how about you think about that logically? im simply not talented enough to drive an F1 car, i'd crash it as soon as i started pushing because of its snappiness etc... are you telling me that's a slow car?
Old 12-10-2006, 07:14 PM   #92
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by gucom
nth, its not rocket science... controlling some cars at their limits may be shit hard to do, but they can still be fast, how about you think about that logically? im simply not talented enough to drive an F1 car, i'd crash it as soon as i started pushing because of its snappiness etc... are you telling me that's a slow car?
you are coming in to subjective catagories, I am not.

a racing driver will tell you how a car is.

a car with a higher skidpad number doesn't mean its the better handling car; it is the car with better balance, and still high load limits; even if not the highest in a catagory

nobody said we are talking about noobs who drive around a track in a uber-car

think about it logically mate, you are defending a point of view with no facts.

a good handling car in a specific catagory will always beat a car with poor handling characteristics... i mean, the F40 could lap around a track faster then the F1 could, until the GTR race car came out; then it was BMW's reliability that came to play... and engine prowess.

i dont know how you guys are missing the point

the Macca is the bad handling car, with a bad lap time