Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-22-2003, 05:46 AM   #1
DR.GONZO
Regular User

Default any x-box owners???

We just got the x, any body have project gotham 2 ?? I heard part 1 sucked balls!!!!!!!!! But I don't know about part 2 I thinks it's better , 1 person said it's worth getting., I know it isn't no gt3 on ps2 (i also have it) (can't wait for gt4 the best game ever made) (EVER) but is it worth gettting ??? Any other reccomandation of games to get for the box , we currently have so cal, that game is tight, ghost reccon, (I know we neeed halo), and we have gt2002?? Thanks everybody.
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 07:10 AM   #2
Matty
Regular User

rainbow 6 3
max payne 2
they would be some good new ones
Old 12-22-2003, 07:11 AM   #3
Matty
Regular User

rainbow 6 3
max payne 2
they would be some good new ones
Old 12-22-2003, 01:39 PM   #4
Toronto
Regular User

i have xbox, and if u like tennis this game called top spin is very good, Halo of course the best game ever, nhl2004 espn, tru crime is ok i beat it and then sold it, gta 3 & vice city r very good of course, and rally games r insane on xbox,
Old 12-22-2003, 07:13 PM   #5
DR.GONZO
Regular User

cool thanks, anyone play the project gotham racing 2??
Old 12-22-2003, 07:48 PM   #6
veteq
Regular User

Hi DR.GONZO,
PG2 is great, the graphics are really good and it supports HDTV.
I got a PS2 first only to return it and get a Xbox. I will take the Xbox any day over the PS2.

I also finished PG1....I found PG2 easier then the 1st
veteq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 08:03 PM   #7
gis
Regular User

PGR2 is awesome DR GONZO,i really recommend it,nice graphics,nice tracks,nice cars.thats what i recommend,aswell as halo which u know of,if u like NFL then madden 2004 is the one to go for

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 08:06 PM   #8
supraturbo63
Regular User

Project Gotham One didn't suck except for the small number of cars, but it is fairly hard to beat.

PG2 has a lot more cars and is somewhat easier to beat but will keep you entertained for a while...there are a ton of courses and tracks and different challenges such as top speed runs and cone challenges and hot laps, not just head to head racing all the time (this is the same with PG1).

But if you want to chose between the two, I would say get PG2.
Old 12-22-2003, 08:53 PM   #9
FoxFour
Regular User

I just saw this new game for X-Box. Think it's really cool. It's called 'Full Spectrum Warrior', a modern combat warfare sim made especially for X-Box. This isn't just a shoot 'em game, it's a strategy game based on their software that they made for the U.S. Army. Go here http://fullspectrumwarrior.com/index.php go to the 'Movie updates' and watch the ' game demo' . They really did their homework on this one.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 09:38 PM   #10
mhn3773
Regular User

ah pgr2 is only easy to beat if u dont try for the platnum medals =) then its as much if not more a pain in the ass then the first

and the x-box is nice..i own both ps2 and x-box on graphics and suck id chose the x-box..but if i could only have one id pick the ps2 because of the massive varity in games compared to the x-box just my .02
mhn3773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2003, 09:56 PM   #11
callen
Regular User

x box is better for online gaming. if u have high speed then its worth it if u have a cash burnin a hole in ur pocket. but it sound slike u already have a PS 2.... so fack it. also the processor is supposed to be a little better i hrd as well.... i guess its all personal preference and how much u feel the need to be bling blingin with multiple gameing systems ( a PS 2 and a computer does me just fine! no more needed)
Old 12-23-2003, 01:08 AM   #12
Hawk
Regular User

PGR2 is by far the best racing game for the xbox very good physics graphics and tracks.
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2003, 06:34 AM   #13
oldsnail
Regular User

i sold it for a gamecube, good old mario kart
Old 12-23-2003, 05:14 PM   #14
DR.GONZO
Regular User

sweet thanks everone Look's Like I should buy it for my bro for x mas And plus I can play it heheh. So calibur is the shit part 2 Good graphics cool figting game you should get it.
Old 12-23-2003, 05:28 PM   #15
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Guys as you know I recently got the M$ XBOX and I remember playing this sick rally game long time ago at toys r us. I know this isnt a big description but does any know the name of that sick rally game?
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote